Which do you prefer.........part 2

sweet potatoes make for great desert flower bed covering, they love the heat and sand texture of the mixed soil in the brick garden, I have never seen anything grow in the fashion they do........though I am sure you were looking for gourment dinner fashion as opposed to gourment desert garden display.

red potatoes aor white potatoes in creamy pea soup

never.......potatoes other than sweet are not on the food plan

Cheetos.....puffed or fried?

at a resturant and buffet heavy on the sauage, but we tend use bacon at home, easy to cook and last longer for omlets, salads, BLT, though right now in my only meal of my life, wife combined sweet sausage with burger and refriee beans....working so far.

Rocking lawn chair or stationary lawn chair

stationery.......we have a lot of those. I think the grand kids would break the rocking ones faster than they do these

pool chair (for floating in pool) or pool noodle?

Pool noodle one of the top ten inventions in the history of my life....a life saver indeed, just float around the pool, gravity free, I use them for 90% of my pool time....Pool noodles also make for great insulation protection on our garden hoses if they are stretched out across the yard to water while we are gone, split them in half , wrap around the hose....not so good on the noodles when we return,, but hose in good shape. Wife is really focusing hard are heading up to oregon.....mortality clock clicking about seeing her children...wasting away here when we could be eating blueberries in Oregon....so have to set the yard for solar timing watering.

Pool boy or Gardner?

Well, we have both, but just added the pool guy.......so guess we could rather have the gardener

rice or potatoes?

pork fried rice...another food like potatoes salad or coleslaw...just what is fried rice??? The best American Chinese food restaurant in the United states, In keizer oregon has the best pork fried rice....and I have visited many northwest and yuma Chinese restaurant and buffets....nothing compares!!!!

and I am not talking about being spoiled....they have the best food and are never nonmiated in the community polling...because....you can't find a seat between 6-8 dinner....we are family in a way. so we bus our own table when we arrive at 7:30 and wait the 30 mins for food.

paper menus or electronic table side menu boards

crime shows....House was the only medical show I watched....didn't even do General Hosptial.

framed photos or framed oil paintings of flowers in your dwelling?

well, they have peppery kettle chips that we like, but I would never buy salty pretzels .....and chips...sea salt for sure....you got me on this one!!!

concrete gnomes or ceramic gnomes on your porch?

sunset over the pacific ocean, from your hotel window overlooking the cliff and beach, the wind is blowing 20mph, clouds in the sky, sun dipping below horizion.....longest lasting....unless in Yuma, with clouds from sea of cortez...they last longer and much more vivid....marines here say the best in the world.

cowboy boots or marine corp boots?

Mr. Khaki I am ...started in winter of 1985 when marine corps pants were cheap at the rummage stores.......though last summer , wal-mart in middle of august stared discounting gray shorts...enough discount to go gray!!!! keep on muting those colors.

Trumpet with or without a control mute

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter