Which excursions/tourist spots to pair together?

blessed2BaMama

Earning My Ears
And our countdown is on- only a few weeks til departure for Aulani!!

We are scheduling our last excursions and need ideas of which ones to try to do the same day.

Of the things we are planning, we will do
  • a shark dive at North Shore,
  • premier movie tour at Kualoa Ranch
  • Pearl Harbor/swap meet
  • Polynesian Cultural Center
  • Dolphin swim with Wild Side Specialty Tours (10 miles up Farmington Highway)
What other things can we combine with these activities (hikes, waterfalls, historical sites) that are relatively nearby? We are 2 parents with 12 and 17 yr old sons. We want to do diamond head, hanauma bay snorkeling, Waimea falls, the blow hole, dole plantation...

Thanks!! Amy

I would try to pair Kualoa Ranch with the PCC, they are in the same general area. You MIGHT be able to fit Waimea Falls into that day as well, depending on how you time things and how much time you want at the PCC. Diamond Head and Hanauma Bay could fit together (as well as Halona Blowhole) especially if you are going to Diamond Head right when they open and then went straight to Hanauma Bay (parking can fill up there if you are arriving later in the morning). And then I would put the Dole Plantation with your North Shore shark dive day.

Definitely Pearl Harbor and the aloha stadium swap meet they are really close to each other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter