Which parking lot for Halloween party 10/17

roxydotty

Mouseketeer
Hi there!
We will arrive about 3 pm tomorrow 10/17 and was wondering if the parking structure will be open? Anyone else have experience on a party day? Sometimes they close it and make you go to the Toy Story lot. That can be a long detour with traffic.

Or do you recommend just going to Toy Story first?

Thank you!

For a weekday party I doubt the parking structure will get closed. It's mainly on weekends it get full. If it's more convenient for you, I would still go straight to Mickey&Friends.

Hi there!
We will arrive about 3 pm tomorrow 10/17 and was wondering if the parking structure will be open? Anyone else have experience on a party day? Sometimes they close it and make you go to the Toy Story lot. That can be a long detour with traffic.

Or do you recommend just going to Toy Story first?

Thank you!

I've found it can be confusing with the street signs. Sometimes they tell you to go to one certain lot, even though there are open spots in others. I tend to just follow the signs as I have in the past driven to one of the others and been turned away, or no one at the gate.

Toy Story is not bad until they close the parking structure, then its a wait to get on the bus. But if they do that you will end there anyways, But midweek you should be ok

My plan is to head to Mickey and Friends arriving about 2:30. Sounds like we should get in and not be sent over to Toy Story. Thanks everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter