Which restaraunt has the best food with Minnie Mouse and Mickey Mouse?

momuv2poohs

PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN
I am going to try and get two reservations for Crystal Palace with Pooh. But my daughter loves Minnie Mouse also. I looked at the different places you can have breakfast and dinner, but could not tell which had the best food and what the "food" was. Thanks

The only one I know of that has both Mickey and Minnie is Chef Mickey's in the Contemporary. We've had dinner there a couple of times, and been very impressed with the food (peel and eat shrimp, etc.,) There are menus on Deb Wills' site at http://www.wdwig.com.

Cast another vote for Chef Mickey's from my family!!! Minnie is also at the Liberty Tree Tavern (at least the last time WE were there....) and while we did enjoy that meal tremendously, I'd do Chef Mickey's as my first choice.:)

Chef Mickey's was a lot of fun. We had dinner there on our last trip in August. My DS who was 3 1/2 at the time thought it was fun....I myself enjoyed it but thought it was a bit chaotic getting autographs and pictures of Donald and Goofy (they do not visit the tables). All the other characters visit the tables and where great.

I would recomend Liberty Tree Tavern as a great dinner spot to see Minnie, Chip, Dale, Goofy and Pluto. That was a very good meal which the whole family enjoyed very much. Have a nice trip....

Kevin

Another vote for Chef Mickeys!!!!
Hands down our FAVORITE!!!!!!!
Great variety, great food, LOTS of activity and stuff to entertain the kids! And you!

We like Liberty Tree Tavern, Minnie only though. It's New England style food served family style. I think Turkey breast, pot roast, gravies, potatoes, mac n cheese. Nice cozy feel in the MK.

If you want Mickey AND Minnie, then Chef Mickey's is the place to be! They have a fabulous buffet and such a fun atmosphere. Everytime we are planning another Disney trip and we start to talk about which restaurants to visit, Chef Mickey's is at the top of the list! :)

Have fun!

MGM STUDIOS - Hollywood & Vine - Character meals - Minnie is the STAR.
other characters there too. Mickey probably will be there.

We are planning my daughter's 7th birthday breakfast at Hollywood & Vine.
She LOVES :) Minnie !

Check out their menu on the DIS menu.
Hollywood & Vine is also a bit more relaxed than Chef Mickeys.

If you budget can swing it - do both restaurants. ;)

Our preference would be Hollywood and Vine (we ususally do an early lunch that is a substitute for breakfast). Minnie and Goofy do a dance and it is really nice. Great character interaction. Good photos. I've never seen Mickey there, though.

Liberty Tavern for dinner. No Mickey, though. Just Minnie, Goofy, Chip, Dale and Pluto, I think. Great meal. They serve you but it is all you can eat. Good character interaction.

Chef Mickeys Chef Mickeys Chef Mickeys!!! It is the most kid friendly place we ate at! Don't forget to do your hair and makeup! They do family portraits while you wait! :)
Kathy:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: (and another on the way in June!)

Garden Grill used to have Mickey and Minnie, but Minnie must have gotten bored with farm life and moved to Hollywood (and Vine) She isn't there now but Pluto is.;)

Not very original, but another vote here for Chef Mickey's :)

It is a running family joke around here - whenever anyone asks where they want to eat dinner - we all say Chef Mickeys :) Oh, if only it were that simple....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter