Whip up a DIS mini meet.

Are you seriously working? My wife has suggested we do the weekend at BLT. :teeth:

Haven't checked though to see if it's available yet. Time and all that stuff.

We've checked.

There's a waiting list.

So no BLT for us.

And probably no Dole Whips at 4pm either. Traditionally we leave the park around parade time . . .

Break with tradition! :flower3:

We'll see. The past couple of years, Scott's show schedule has meant we have to leave the park early enough for him to get home, get ready, and get to the theatre on time.

We'll see. The past couple of years, Scott's show schedule has meant we have to leave the park early enough for him to get home, get ready, and get to the theatre on time.

What! no Rob hug?:sad1:

What! no Rob hug?:sad1:

I'll be there earlier in the day. And you're in town for more than just Saturday, right?

I'm sure I'll get the chance to grope . . . .er . . . hug you . . . .:banana:

Thats the best you could?
Come BIG guy you can do better than that.

Bless your heart - Why waste it on you?
OverURHead.jpg

I already have that day off, and will be in MK, so I will certainly be there!

Wish I could be there but if all goes well I'll be on an amazing trip out of the country ... and no, I'm not trying to avoid meeting any of you (well, except Rosie). Have a great time and remember that pictures are required!

Wish I could be there but if all goes well I'll be on an amazing trip out of the country ... and no, I'm not trying to avoid meeting any of you (well, except Rosie). Have a great time and remember that pictures are required!

What a coincidence!! I was thinking of traveling out of the country too! Same flight as you too. Just an FYI...I like to fly naked.

What a coincidence!! I was thinking of traveling out of the country too! Same flight as you too. Just an FYI...I like to fly naked.

I hope that airplane has extra "barf bags"! They're gonna need 'em! ::yes::

Hey, you may know where I'm going but you don't know what flights I'm on. My mother didn't raise a fool!

Anyone else?
All are welcome.:)

You'll get to meet 3 of the DIS boards Major pain in the arses.
Rosie, Jamie & Wally.
Maybe even **** #4 Rob.
Tempting?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter