Whip up a DIS mini meet.

Someone needs to tell me where this Dole Whip stand is before I have a hissy fit. Which is better than if it were a full on conniption fit. :rotfl:

Someone needs to tell me where this Dole Whip stand is before I have a hissy fit. Which is better than if it were a full on conniption fit. :rotfl:

Adventureland right near the entrance to the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse!

Sorry :eek:
I thought you did not touch the stuff.
In MK - in adventure land - near POC

As you come over the bridge from the hub into Adventureland it will be on your right. A little snack stand with shuttered windows. Directly across from the designated smoking area.

Sorry :eek:
I thought you did not touch the stuff.
In MK - in adventure land - near POC

LOL its ok. We touch it, but we just regret it about an hour later. We always do The Tiki Room (original) the last thing right before closing. There's usually only about 5 people in there and we all sit there and join in and sing along the entire time and eat our dole whips. That way we can take a Pepcid before bedtime. :)

As you come over the bridge from the hub into Adventureland it will be on your right. A little snack stand with shuttered windows. Directly across from the designated smoking area.

We can't wait. I prefer the Dole Whip Float! Love those....

I think I already have heartburn....

Anyone else?
All are welcome.:)

You'll get to meet 3 of the DIS boards Major pain in the arses.
Rosie, Jamie & Wally.
Maybe even **** #4 Rob.
Tempting?

You're using us as BAIT to lure unsuspecting victims into your trap?

No, thank you!

:rotfl2:

Count me in! I didn't try one last year :sad2: I know, pretty sad. The group stopped for one but I wasn't in the mood for one. I was even staying at the Poly so had access to them there but never did get around to trying one. This year I'm ready to Whip It!!

have fun without me! ;) Someone have a Dole Whip on my behalf. :thumbsup2

no WDW in 2010 for us :scared1::sad::sad:

I'll be there. :banana:

Lemme give you my contact info so you can buy me a flight.......and park ticket. :rolleyes1

*opens drawer*

AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

I'm outta those blue pills!!!!! :eek::scared1::eek::scared1:

The bananas went a couple weeks without dancing for me either. Not sure what it was. :confused3

I'll be there. :banana:

Lemme give you my contact info so you can buy me a flight.......and park ticket. :rolleyes1

If someone's paying for other ppls' flights, I'll take one too. I have an annual pass so I don't need a park ticket. :)

If someone's paying for other ppls' flights, I'll take one too. I have an annual pass so I don't need a park ticket. :)

Just how big is your annual pass?
Are people impressed when you whip it out?
Can it do any "Tricks"?
:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter