Who goes for resort only stays?

I was at WDW for 2 weeks in February.

First week, I went to parks almost everyday with my premium annual pass.

Second week, I went to Epcot one time and that was it. I was out enjoying the surrounding area quite a bit.

I'm really debating whether I should buy the current promo pap or just a 10 day no expiry park hopper. I'm leaning towards the park hopper. That would mean less park days and more resort type days - maybe 2-3 days in a trip.

Going in February was really nice. The weather was good, and the parks were not too crowded. I may do a 3 week trip next year to get away from the snow!

We did 9 nights in February, never stepped foot in park or water park! One of the best WDW vacations we have been on! :thumbsup2

I just returned from 2 nights before and 2 nights after my cruise and did not go to the parks.

Coming up in June I'm staying for over a week at BWV's and it's a resort only trip. I'm actually looking forward to trying a resort only stay!!!

Every summer we usually do a Resort only vacation at BCV or AKV... The resorts have so much to offer, we have done fishing excursions on Bay Lake with my kids, Pirate cruises at the Grand Floridian, hanging by the pools at BCV which is just awesome and a nice dinner at night at other resorts or Downtown Disney. We do a Park only visit usually in Dec or April.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter