Who Here is From Texas?

I live in College Station, so you all aren't too far! Anyone going anytime soon? We are going June 15th-20th and I can not wait!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

Houston area people-Ever driven to WDW? How long did it take you?

We live in College Station, which is not too far from Houston (about 90 miles) and we drove to WDW. It took us about 21 hours, however, we stopped several times for restaurant breaks, coffee and bathroom breaks, plus it rained most of the way there and it night time. We did not leave until 1 or 2 pm and we arrived the next morning.

I am really hoping that our next trip will give us sunny days the whole time!!

The Woodlands now for six months. Love it! Love Texas! :lovestruc

we are in little Mineral Wells, TX (west of Ft Worth) We have driven before took about 23 hrs

:thumbsup2 Dallas.

We have driven but normally we fly. Hmmm, that gave me a thought, if I couldn't fly, wouldn't it be fun to have a charter bus full of Dis'ers.

:thumbsup2 Dallas.

We have driven but normally we fly. Hmmm, that gave me a thought, if I couldn't fly, wouldn't it be fun to have a charter bus full of Dis'ers.

Ooooh, now that would be fun! Can you imagine how much excitement would be on that bus?:banana: :banana: :banana:

We're in 2 places right now (looooooong story!).... Georgetown half the time and Venus (the town, not the planet! - near Arlington) half the time... We drive every trip, always "starting" in The Woodlands from my bil's house....

Howdy, another Texan checkin in....Wichita Falls here. We aren't going until Oct of 2009....to far, way too far

Native Texan here! I live in New Braunfels, home of America's #1 waterpark- Schlitterbahn!

*New Braunfels is on I35 between Austin & San Antonio.

ETA: We've driven four times including July '07. We take two days (stayed overnight in Pensacola, FL); about 18 hours of driving. We've flown six times. Much prefer flying. The Orlando airport is nice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter