• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who is still a "GO," or rebooked?

So far so good for our Czech/Austria trip on October 4. I'm calling tomorrow to check on air fare. I'll ask then about the booking level. I know that we have eight in our group (folks from our Germany trip last October).

Enjoy the trip:) I went on this one last summer and it was great:cool1:

I am rebooked on the Costa Rica trip - I was told that it was just about full July 8 thru July 14th

We got our Viva Italia rebooked after the July 6th was canceled. We are now going on the 19th of July. I was told during my booking that the 13th was completely full, so it sounds like there are some full ones out there

I rebooked my air tonight with no trouble, and my TA informs me that the June 20 departure for Southwest Splendors is FULL :cool1:

Things are looking up here - I think I'll trot off to make a new ticker :goodvibes

Well I just tried to rebook Quest for the West for the June 21st date (our June 23 was canceled) and it is full. So now I am back to the drawing board.

Well, it was pretty quick and easy to rebook enchanted china for July 26 with one extra early day. It took less time to rebook than it took to book the first time and all of the details are taken care of but the airfare and they will call me back with that.

Anyone else going on that trip with us?

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Got email from my TA today showing that the air change fees and flight $ difference has been credited to my balance. So at least once they get moving on this, they follow through.

Since I purchased my flights in euros I wonder how they would credit the difference if my trip is canceled?

Hopefully I'll never find out!

Discovery Down Under - July 18th is a go! Keeping my fingers crossed that it stays that way. Although I think they have dropped down to one Australia trip a month because of no one booking, but they leave all the dates up on the website.:thumbsup2

September 11th Fairytale Adventure trip (Germany) will be rescheduled for the 25th of September.:surfweb:

Ireland - July 15 - still a GO as of today. ABD rep would not give any information on how many are booked.

I know of one family of four (2 adults, 2 daughters, 18 and 13) on that date who have no intention of canceling. They already have their air. I think this date is pretty good since it's one that they're moving guests *to*. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you (and them!).

Dotti

We (DH, DD, DD and me) were booked on the Storybook Kingdoms tour for August 10th which was canceled. ABD rebooked us on Viva Italia for August 10. Looking forward to the trip since we are celebrating our 40th and one daughter getting into graduate school and the other graduating college. Lots to celebrate and this should be an excellent trip.:goodvibes

Well, it was pretty quick and easy to rebook enchanted china for July 26 with one extra early day. It took less time to rebook than it took to book the first time and all of the details are taken care of but the airfare and they will call me back with that.

Anyone else going on that trip with us?

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Figment - We'll see you there. We'll be the ones with three crazy boys (12, 9, 6). We also booked an extra day at the beginning and the end of the trip. Can't wait!

Outstanding! I don't feel like the only one anymore.
We will look out for you... Hubby and I will be there with a 17 and a 15 (on July 27)

I'm so excited... looking forward to the adventure!

London/Paris for June 15th is still a go!!! Celebrating DD (times 2) graduation from high school!!!! We can't wait!!!

Adults only May 23rd trip to Ireland still a GO! Starting to let myself get a **wee** bit excited!
:shamrock: :drinking1 :shamrock:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter