Who makes your WDW Dining reserves?

Who books your Dining reserves, you or your agent?

• I book them myself

• Disney travel agent

Results are only viewable after voting.
I would never let a TA make ADR's for my WDW vacation, but I am too OCD and controlling to. However, if your ok with it, and never had any problems in the past, I don't see the harm in letting the TA do it.

lol, I was going to post the same thing, that I need to be in control of my food!

To me it is silly to have someone make my dinner ressies. JMO.

I would hate having someone else make that decision for me. What would happen if they couldn't get the place I wanted and had to substitute? Yes I am sure they have a back up, but that requires split second decision making. What if I had 2 close back ups and needed to choose between them.....that leaves my dinner fate in someone else's hands. NOT FOR ME. :rotfl2:

Or a time confliction? See the way I look at it is I can plan for the perfect food experience but as I am booking it a change of plan may be needed, no way would I put that is someone else's hands.

This is my thinking exactly. Plus I am a DIY'er by nature. I do not use a TA at all, pretty much for anything, because I am another anal planner. I am also a pretty big foodie so my ADRs are very important to me. Heck, whenever I am planning a vacation, anywhere, where I am going to eat is one of the first things I plan/ think about.

is there a benefit to booking the dining portion of a vacation on our own?:

IMO, not all travel agents are equal - and depending where you live, many people book direct with Disney. That is one aspect they leave for the guest to take care of.

I do. I book everything, it's half the fun.
well, it's not half the fun, but you know what I mean.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter