• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who says 3rd times a charm...the second is! May 22nd-29th!

LOVE the shirts and backpack!! VERY cute!! Would it have been my PTR that got you in the mood to shop?! ;)

I love the eparty shirt!!:thumbsup2

Saw it and loved it! I would love for him to wear that on his birthday party day!

What cute shirts!!!

And hope you feel better soon! I hate sinus infections!

LOVE the shirts and backpack!! VERY cute!! Would it have been my PTR that got you in the mood to shop?! ;)

:rolleyes1
Maybe....maybe not. ;)

Ugh I didn't realize how difficult it was to find a rental home with 4 bedrooms that didn't have 2 rooms with twin beds in them. My friend Jen said she doesn't care what size bed she sleeps on, but I cannot imagine going on vacation and sleeping on a twin bed!

I feel horrible. My throat hurts, chest hurts, I am congested. Everything is all in my head for the most part. I have that "full" feeling to my head. I can't remember the correct term haha. So, on that note, I am probably going to try to lie down for as long as Rylan lets me :)

My friend Jen said she doesn't care what size bed she sleeps on, but I cannot imagine going on vacation and sleeping on a twin bed!

I feel horrible. My throat hurts, chest hurts, I am congested. Everything is all in my head for the most part. I have that "full" feeling to my head. I can't remember the correct term haha. So, on that note, I am probably going to try to lie down for as long as Rylan lets me :)

I'm with Jen...I wouldn't care what size bed I was sleeping on, (as long as I have one,) if I'm at Disney! :)

Sounds like a sinus infection---YUCK! :sick: Hope you feel better. :flower3:

I'm with Jen...I wouldn't care what size bed I was sleeping on, (as long as I have one,) if I'm at Disney! :)

Sounds like a sinus infection---YUCK! :sick: Hope you feel better. :flower3:

I'm so high maintenance on vacation, maybe that's it! :lmao:

Feeling a bit better now. I don't feel like my head is going to explode anymore! It has now settled in my chest which I can deal with easier than sinuses!

I'll be posting an update related to Disney-wear for me and the kiddo tonight :)

And an update on other things!

Well first off is new luggage :) I got rid of mine last summer just to get some extra money out of it and of course I need some again! Someone needs to slap me if I try to sell this new set! But, here is what I am planning on.

Last year I bought a set of Rockland Luggage which was pink and brown zebra print. I loved it! I think I will go with Rockland again, mainly because the suitcases were big, held tons of things, and passed through for airlines! Different print though ;)

I like this:

L11397470.jpg

As you can tell, I like "loud" prints ;) Plus, its easier to spot on a luggage carousel should I decide to fly anywhere with it!

Now, onto swimwear and other clothes. I'll let you know now, my child grows like its his job. My aunt asked me about him last night and I told her that he apparently eats fertilizer for breakfast. He wears 4T pants right now and here in a month or so, I will be moving up to 5T! Ugh!

An example. My friend's son was born in June of 2006, Rylan in April. Despite the couple month difference you can see how much taller Ry is. And this was taken several months ago!

rylanandlogan.jpg

Anyway, onto kiddo clothes!

Swimsuit-wise.

on733827-00vliv01.jpg

swim.jpg

His new obsession is Toy Story. He was Buzz Lightyear for Halloween, he's super excited for TS3 to come out this summer, he wants everything Buzz! Gotta keep up!

on733795-00vliv01.jpg

on733597-00vliv01.jpg

explore.jpg
mickey.jpg

For me:

I like to bring a couple of summery dresses depending on where we eat and also because we will be in Tampa for 5 days after Disney :) I will probably save my swimwear for later. I've got some working out to do before I can think of wearing my bikini again!

Dress:
71350297-04.jpg

Jammies:

shorts.jpg
pants.jpg

Shirts:

eeyore.jpg
minnie.jpg
minniemickey.jpg

Now. I will admit, last year (remember, our first trip) I had no desire to wear Disney themed clothes. For some reason, I am totally about it this time :lmao: I tend to go for the retro looking Disney stuff though. The faded graphics, the original looking Mickey/Minnie, etc.

Now-onto lodging. I find out tomorrow if my friend Jen is 100% able to come or not. Right now its looking like it may not work out. I thought we were going to end up having to go with the original Windsor Hills condo, but I don't we will. Not that I have anything against a condo, but I think I mentioned before that I prefer a house because of the extra room. I did find some really nice 3 bedrooms close to Disney that are so far a little cheaper than the condo. I've got my spreadsheet going to keep track of everything and *fingers crossed* will hopefully be placing a deposit by the 15th!

Well now that I've written almost a full length novel, I will give ya'll a break :) I will have much more to talk about tomorrow. Thanks for stickin' with my rambling!

Hello!

I subbed to your PTR and now I have finally had a chance to read it!! :cool1: Things are bit crazy in my neck of the woods right now so I am up earlier and thought I would finally catch up DIS. :thumbsup2

I would love :lovestruc to get a Pin Code but alas, I have not received one yet. I am hoping for free dining since we are going in September. :wizard:

LOVE :love: the jammies you posted for yourself--where did you find those if you don't mind me asking??

My DD is fairly tall too. She is just about 40 inches and will be four in September. I think we should hit that mark no problem! :goodvibes I am excited because I really want to take her on Soarin'! Looking forward to following along. :)

OMG how cute are his clothes!! Lol. And wow, he's tall!! You are going to have your hands full when he hits his teens!!:rotfl:

Love the dress you picked out too! I tend to bring several sundresses with me too. Just so comfy!!

Love all the cute little boy clothes for Rylan! And I really like your Disney jammies!

Hello!

I subbed to your PTR and now I have finally had a chance to read it!! :cool1: Things are bit crazy in my neck of the woods right now so I am up earlier and thought I would finally catch up DIS. :thumbsup2

I would love :lovestruc to get a Pin Code but alas, I have not received one yet. I am hoping for free dining since we are going in September. :wizard:

LOVE :love: the jammies you posted for yourself--where did you find those if you don't mind me asking??

My DD is fairly tall too. She is just about 40 inches and will be four in September. I think we should hit that mark no problem! :goodvibes I am excited because I really want to take her on Soarin'! Looking forward to following along. :)

:welcome:!! Free dining would be awesome! I haven't had a chance to do the DDP yet but next time we stay on property I definitely want to :)

I found the pajama bottoms on the disney store website :lovestrucI love that site!

I am really hoping I can take Rylan on Soarin'! I didn't go last year but he meets the height requirement so I am crossing my fingers :goodvibes

OMG how cute are his clothes!! Lol. And wow, he's tall!! You are going to have your hands full when he hits his teens!!:rotfl:

Love the dress you picked out too! I tend to bring several sundresses with me too. Just so comfy!!

Ugh tell me about it! Hopefully it works for him that way he can take over Peyton Manning's position when he retires :rolleyes1

Love all the cute little boy clothes for Rylan! And I really like your Disney jammies!

Gotta cute him up when I can! The all blue outfits just don't look right anymore now that he is getting so big :rotfl:

Oooh--LOVE all the cute clothes!! And I can totally relate with having tall children. Both of my girls are always in the 95th percentile for heighth! They tower over kids their age!! Ally is the youngest in her class but is one of the tallest!!

Cute clothing update. Love the plaid shorts. I love the sundress you picked out too! Also the cute minnie and mickey tee shirt you picked for yourself. I feel the same way on my trips - I don't usually get all decked out in character clothes. My DD on the other hand, I have fun dressing her up with character tees and dresses. I did however bring a cute Tink tee shirt that I wore on my last trip and plan on bringing it again this time. I have also started looking for some cute "vintagey" shirts for myself too. How funny that you mentioned that. I have to find just the 'right" ones.

By the way, good luck with nursing school! It's tough, but worth it when you are done. I feel good about what I do and the hours are so flexible when you have a child. So good luck!

:lmao: Those are some BIG shoes to fill!!!

I'll make it happen! :lmao:

Oooh--LOVE all the cute clothes!! And I can totally relate with having tall children. Both of my girls are always in the 95th percentile for heighth! They tower over kids their age!! Ally is the youngest in her class but is one of the tallest!!

Haha I think Rylan will be the same way! Almost the youngest but a giant! Thing is, he was itty bitty when he was born. 5lbs 15oz and 19 inches long. He has sure made up for that haha

Cute clothing update. Love the plaid shorts. I love the sundress you picked out too! Also the cute minnie and mickey tee shirt you picked for yourself. I feel the same way on my trips - I don't usually get all decked out in character clothes. My DD on the other hand, I have fun dressing her up with character tees and dresses. I did however bring a cute Tink tee shirt that I wore on my last trip and plan on bringing it again this time. I have also started looking for some cute "vintagey" shirts for myself too. How funny that you mentioned that. I have to find just the 'right" ones.

By the way, good luck with nursing school! It's tough, but worth it when you are done. I feel good about what I do and the hours are so flexible when you have a child. So good luck!

I'm so excited about it :) I've worked hard to get to this point, so if I don't get in I will be devastated. Its the one thing I've always wanted to do :) My mom and aunt are nurses so its like it was passed down :laughing: I'm taking a CNA prep course to be licensed in May and I'm even excited for that lol.

I'm so excited about it :) I've worked hard to get to this point, so if I don't get in I will be devastated. Its the one thing I've always wanted to do :) My mom and aunt are nurses so its like it was passed down :laughing: I'm taking a CNA prep course to be licensed in May and I'm even excited for that lol.

Good luck with the prep course! My mom was also a nurse, but she actually tried to talk me out of nursing. But I really like it and she has now realized that things are different nowadays. I'm lucky that where I work, the doctors really listen to us and respect us, most of them anyways. It's a rewarding profession - hard, but fulfilling.

Hi again! Sorry for being MIA...I found the house we rented on Ebay. The family that owned the house was great. Unfortunately I lost their contact info when my computer died last week. I tried to search my history on ebay but I booked the house outside of their listing.

Anyway, love your luggage pattern. It's cute. The Mickey jammies are too cute too. All the adorable stuff you've picked out for Rylan makes me wish I had a little boy.

Is anyone doing Photopass this year? We did a share last year that really worked out well...I wonder if people are still doing that. I guess since I am not staying on property I won't get a link for the $99 cd...so that leaves me paying $150! Blech.

Is anyone doing Photopass this year? We did a share last year that really worked out well...I wonder if people are still doing that. I guess since I am not staying on property I won't get a link for the $99 cd...so that leaves me paying $150! Blech.
They (The DIS) stopped allowing people to start up shares right after our trips last year. Apparently there were some folks getting burned by people taking their money and not getting the pictures. I think if you search the topic here on the DIS there are folks running shares through other forums. Some of the posts have direct links to where the shares are being posted now. They also stopped all stroller and fridge swaps unless they are absolutely free. :confused3 It's sad that people take advantage of others and ruin such a good thing. :sad2:

Hey all!

Just wanted to pop in and say I'm still alive! I've been really busy with cleaning house (we are having it appraised soon to refi) and with exams this week. I'm needing some downtime to update!

Hopefully I get some this weekend while the kiddo is away!

4 more days til the Super Bowl!! :dance3::cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter