• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who says 3rd times a charm...the second is! May 22nd-29th!

Well a loss for us this past Sunday :( I am still sulking about it. I'm pretty sure a little piece of me died that day!

I'm starting my Disney jar again. I did this last year and saved up all of the coins I had until vacation and cashed them in. I think I had around $60 or $70 last year!

Student loan $$ is in transit! Waiting on my tax refund so I can FINALLY put down some money on this vacation!

It's been a busy past week for me...so obviously I've been a little MIA. About to get Rylan to bed (its LATE!) and try to get back on here for another update!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Hey Kara!! Bummer about the Colts! I thought it was a pretty good game though! I wasn't really rooting for either team, but I've been a fan of Peyton Manning since he played college ball for the Vols!

I remember you counting your change last year! We do the same thing every year before Disney too! Last year I had over $200 in our change bucket before Disney. Our bucket was so full, I took it to the bank the other day and there was $307.43! Not too shabby! :thumbsup2

Have you decided where you are staying yet? Has your friend or sister made up their minds? Hopefully you can get someone to go with you to help with the cost, although sometimes it's easier just to go on your own so you can do what you want when you want and there is no, "What do you wanna do? I don't know, what do you wanna do?" back and forth!

Awesome news. I've been waiting on my federal refund and they kept pushing dates back. Well they moved it from the 16th to the 12th AND I am getting over $200 more back!

Wendy- My sister isn't going to go and I doubt my friend will. Although, my friend Linda and her two kids are still going and another friend and her daughter probably will..

I've narrowed it down to a 3 bedroom condo at Windsor Hills if the last two people don't go, or a rental home at Sunset Lakes :) Way excited! I should be putting down money this weekend!

I'm such a terrible DISer!

I've been so freaking busy lately and haven't had time to even straighten out my brain! However, I am pulling straight As right now because of it!

I will know at 5:00pm today which place we will be staying at! Waiting on my friend Tricia to crunch the numbers and let me know :) Its either a condo at Windsor Hills or a house at Sunset Lakes.

I am so excited!

Gotta jump off here to do a little studying for an anatomy quiz today but I PROMISE I will catch up on everyone later!!

I will leave you with a picture of what I did with my hair last week :D

I don't know if you can really tell the extent of it, but the red def. shows up!

20541_310920361710_507921710_4003778_4523692_n.jpg

OOh! Your hair looks cute! I need a haircut in the worst way! I was supposed to get my herrr did a couple of days before Christmas, but I was put on bed rest so I cancelled and haven't rescheduled. Yikes, it's horrible!

Anyway, can't wait to find out where you are staying! It's getting so close now, you and Rylan must be getting excited!:cool1:

Hope you are doing well!! Looking forward to hearing about your plans if you get a chance. Ugh school is kicking my butt right now!! Once I get through March, I should be in a much better position!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter