Who's waiting for 2009?

GuardMusic

Castaway Club Platinum
We're waiting for London/Paris Fall 2009! :) Two years of tax returns (& frequent flyers and hotel rewards) will allow this to be a debt-free trip!

I'm really excited about London, but not really Paris. Wish they were doing an Ireland/London trip! Also excited to see what new trips will start 2009. I heard on a webconference that there will be 8 new trips! :eek: :faint:

Let the official "waiting" list begin here & now!
Gayle

We are also waiting to book for 2009. Probably the Spirit of America. Our DD will be in 5th grade next year and I think that's when they study American History and government.

Do they usually offer a special in the fall for next year bookings?

Hmm, 8 new trips, I can't wait to see what they will be :) .

Gailyn

They have always had an early booking discount and we are counting on that as well.

We did a scaled-down "American history" vacation when I was about that age. Ok, but still pretty borning. I can't imagine how awesome that Disney trip would be for a kid - great choice!

P.S. I love your name - so much cooler than mine!
Gayle

I'm waiting too. I hope that they open up reservations during the first half of August and not the second half when I am away. I think that we are set on Viva Italia, but that could all change depending on the new itineraries. Did the web-conference hint at what they may be?

Eight new trips?! Wow, thats great! We are interested in Ireland. Also, interested in Backstage Magic again with friends next year. Anxious to see the new listing. :hyper:

We haven't even taken this year's trip yet, but I'm already planning for 2009.

Also excited to see what new trips will start 2009. I heard on a webconference that there will be 8 new trips!

OH NO! I'm having a terrible time choosing from the trips they already offer. This will make it even harder!:eek:

I want to see a NY Disney Broadway. This is an adventure where we are shown several Disney Broadway like Mary Popin, Lion King and Little Mermaid. Maybe take us back stage to meet the cast.

I want to see a NY Disney Broadway. This is an adventure where we are shown several Disney Broadway like Mary Popin, Lion King and Little Mermaid. Maybe take us back stage to meet the cast.

This is one that my Daughter would definitely want to do!!!! I personally would like to see one in Greece, and we both would love to go to Japan. Reality check though, after London/Paris last year and Backstage Magic in August, 2009 may have to be the year of the house ::yes:: as the backyard really wants a fence, and the basement is dying for some drywall and flooring!! :lmao:

I would love to know from disney why they release soooo late and at hoilday time too when we are away.
We are trying to plan for next summer - wish to link one of their trips with our time share exchange and a particular cruise (we link a particular cabin type of which there are not many) and like this year, the whole thing has to wait for disney and their dates.
Does anyone know the reason???
Would love to see a family safari in the next trips!!

My sister and I are waiting for the 2009 list. My sister is really wanting Ireland. However, since 8 new trips are being announced, if something really amazing pops up I might can persuade her otherwise. I'm excited. This will be our first disney trip! :woohoo:

We are impatiently waiting. We want to do London/Paris next summer. 8 new itineries could change our minds!

We are looking into Germany for 2009. My Dad wants the whole (or as many as possible) to go. We had 20 of us on a Disney Cruise last year to celebrate my parents 50th aniversary. I don't think we will have that many, may be 12 to 15 at the most. My dad also wants us to take a few extra days to head to Cologne so he can show the grandkids where he and my mom grew up, plus meet some relatives. It will cost a fortune for us, but I think the experience would be worth it.

We looked into other tour companies but my youngest niece would be too young for those other tours.

Add us to the list waiting on the dates for 2009! We want to do the London/Paris trip too!

We already booked for 09. The last backstage magic that falls under the value time is January 13-18, and we are all booked and paid for. Can't Wait!

I am also eagerly waiting as we are very interested in what they may offer for the holidays. I have my 2009 so booked already that Christmas time is about the only stretch of days I have left. And, I think Europe during the holidays might be fun!

Personally, I'm hoping they introduce more domestic trips in 2009. Right now, I'm more interested in seeing the good ol' USA than Europe, and the Southwest Splendors trip was magnificent. If nothing new shows up, I'll probably do Quest for the West next year.

sayhello

I hope they don't remove any of the current trips to make room for the 8 new trips. This September will be my 1st ABD trip (Viva Italia) and there are so many others I want to try. I just hope they aren't removed before I have a chance to go on them.

Can't wait to hear what the new 8 trips will be!!!popcorn::

Put us on the list for London/Paris 2009. DS10 already has the pushpins in the map on the wall! from the comments here, it appears that is a pretty popular tour, so I am hoping that is not dropped to make room for anything new. There are certainly lots of other place I would love to see, but DS has his heart set on seeing London. If they did drop this one, I hope they would replace it with a something that still includes London.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter