Who's waiting for 2009?

Does anyone know if there is an estimated time of the year that the dates and itineraries are released? I think we're going to try for the Backstage Magic! :wizard:

Does anyone know if there is an estimated time of the year that the dates and itineraries are released? I think we're going to try for the Backstage Magic! :wizard:
It's apparently some time in August.

sayhello

Add me to the list...looking for Imperial Cities but would do Ireland or Flavors of France as well :)

We're hoping to do Ireland in '09!! Hopefully the adult only trip as it's going to be our (very delayed) honeymoon!

I want to see a NY Disney Broadway. This is an adventure where we are shown several Disney Broadway like Mary Popin, Lion King and Little Mermaid. Maybe take us back stage to meet the cast.

Agreed! I actually wrote ABD awhile back and suggested this. I'd love to see it added!

Oooohhh..Alaska would be awesome! With the cost of traveling to Europe these days, we're much more interested in US based trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter