• Yes he will post

• No he won't post

• He's gone?

• What happened?

• Huh?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so, I can only come up with a post thats clever,witty and funny about once once a month and even then its hidden away so most don't see it....
It's too much,,I can't take the responsibility, you've got to come back, your my Obi Wan:worship: , I still have much to learn,,
Rog, you did say in one of your post that you would still be lurking so at least you know you are missed...I stopped posting alot at about the same time you came on,,,Nobody noticed,,,,,,:lmao: :lmao: :scared1:
We look forward to your return...:woohoo: and when you do get back,I know the name confuses things but, Lisa has never posted on here so stop calling me a chick:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Mike

If he doesn't come back soon I'll go tear his golf cart to little bitty pieces. That oughta get his attention.

If he doesn't come back soon I'll go tear his golf cart to little bitty pieces. That oughta get his attention.

I don't know, taking off the steering wheel that's supposed to come off took three days. getting it all into little pieces could take a year..:lmao:

Rog, you did say in one of your post that you would still be lurking so at least you know you are missed...

Mike

Well he is lurking because he added his dates to the new calender. :rotfl: :rotfl:

I don't know, taking off the steering wheel that's supposed to come off took three days. getting it all into little pieces could take a year..:lmao:

Hey! That was witty and I noticed! ;) Dear Lisa who is NOT a chick!

Yeah, Rog will be back! If he doesn't come back soon I will :sad:

How's that? Flattery and begging and reverse psychology haven't worked yet. What about GUILT?!

Can't a guy chew another guy out and get away with it anymore????popcorn::

OK here goes, ROG pm'd me to say that he is glad I made it home safe. He told me to tell you guys that he is lurking, and will be back. He is giving himself a break. He feels REALLY bad about something that he said in an offhand way, with no malice or ill intent. JUST ROG BEING ROG, in my opinion, but he feels that he offended some people that he considers friends, and never meant to do that. I will not mention any names, because if they weren't offended, I don't want to embarrass them. But if you are the person, or persons he is talking about, then he sincerely apologizes!!!! He said he wasn't pointed or yelled at by the powers that be, he just feels really bad about the whole situation and wants the whole thing to die down.

I hope that the people in question will forgive him, and maybe drop him a pm and let him know that a slip of the tongue, or fingers as it was, is understandable, and forgivable. The rest of you, PM him and tell him he is missed.

Talk to you later

John

PS Pm me if you have any questions that don't need to be aired out publicly.

Since you are still out there lurking rog.. please come back!! I have read some of your posts and your a hoot!! I am sure you are already forgiven by now!! :flower3:

Aww, Rog, I know I'm kinda new around here, but you've replied to a couple of my posts, and doggone it, I like you!

Get your buttocks back here Rog, or we'll make fun of your dog. Oh wait, I know how to get him back. We'll leave a light on, like a beacon in the night for him to follow. And when he get's close, we'll shoot bottle rockets at him.

OK here goes, ROG pm'd me to say that he is glad I made it home safe. He told me to tell you guys that he is lurking, and will be back. He is giving himself a break. He feels REALLY bad about something that he said in an offhand way, with no malice or ill intent. .
I totally missed something! :confused3 Take a few days off from reading all the threads and look what happens! Looking forward to your return, Rog!

Get your buttocks back here Rog, or we'll make fun of your dog. Oh wait, I know how to get him back. We'll leave a light on, like a beacon in the night for him to follow. And when he get's close, we'll shoot bottle rockets at him.

:lmao:
Yeah, that'll teach him alright!

I totally missed something! :confused3 Take a few days off from reading all the threads and look what happens! Looking forward to your return, Rog!

Well, that'll teach you to take a day off!!!!:rotfl:

FYI~

anybody else notice that Rog voted on the poll under "yes, he will post?"

I think that pretty much answers it right there. Hellooo, spirit of Rog!:wave2:

Rog,

Sorry you feel bad.

Miss you already.

Hope you'll come back soon. I'll tell you, I don't believe the people that know you would hold a "slip of the typed-word" against you. It's a tricky thing being humorous when you are writing.

At any rate, I want you to know I'll miss your posts during your "break" and look forward to hearing from you again soon.

Thank you for the advice and support you have given me in my short time here.

Liz

I know what it was, he had the hardest time getting the sterring wheel off of his new cart and he let it get the best of him.:sick:

I voted yes...a very hopeful yes. Mostly I lurk but his post's make me laugh and brighten my lunch time here at work.. Come back soon!!

Anyone with THAT MANY DAUGHTERS has got to be under a little pressure :eek: I missed it, but go ahead and blame the whole thing on me....

Rog, I don't really know you (I have seen your picture and tracked your weight loss with weird/unnatural interest), but heck - I miss ya' already :sad1:

Take a breath, but HURRY BACK!!!!!

podium.jpg

Bring Back Rog

No Justice, No Peace No Justice, No Peace No Justice, No Peace No Justice, No Peace No Justice, No Peace No Justice, No Peace No Justice, No Peace No Justice, No Peace No Justice, No Peace No Justice, No Peace No Justice, No Peace No Justice, No Peace No Justice, No PeaceNo Justice, No Peace No Justice, No Peace No Justice, No Peace No Justice, No Peace No Justice, No Peace No Justice, No Peace No Justice, NNo Justice, No Peace No Justice, No Peace o Peace No Justice, No Peace No JNo Justice, No Peace No Justice, No Peace ustice, No Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter