• He's gone?

• What happened?

• Huh?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
podium.jpg

Bring Back Rog

No Justice, No Peace No Justice, No Peace No Justice, No Peace No Justice, No Peace No Justice, No Peace No Justice, No Peace No Justice, No Peace No Justice, No Peace No Justice, No Peace No Justice, No Peace No Justice, No Peace No Justice, No Peace No Justice, No PeaceNo Justice, No Peace No Justice, No Peace No Justice, No Peace No Justice, No Peace No Justice, No Peace No Justice, No Peace No Justice, NNo Justice, No Peace No Justice, No Peace o Peace No Justice, No Peace No JNo Justice, No Peace No Justice, No Peace ustice, No Peace

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :laughing:

I never said what I voted but, I may have mis understood the question. I thought it was if he would post during the hiatus. I also thought the break was not entirely his decision. I voted no ( apparently the only one ) but only because I thought he was asked to take a break and while he may push the limits on some things, overall he follows the rules and would honor the exile. If it was would he be back I would have voted yes. I'm so confused but, my vote was actually Saying that Rog would do what he agreed to do not if I thought he would be back. Once again DW was right, I don't pay attention...
Breaktimes over Rog, time to come back.

podium.jpg

Bring Back Rog

No Justice, No Peace No Justice, No Peace No Justice, No Peace No Justice, No Peace No Justice, No Peace No Justice, No Peace No Justice, No Peace No Justice, No Peace No Justice, No Peace No Justice, No Peace No Justice, No Peace No Justice, No Peace No Justice, No PeaceNo Justice, No Peace No Justice, No Peace No Justice, No Peace No Justice, No Peace No Justice, No Peace No Justice, No Peace No Justice, NNo Justice, No Peace No Justice, No Peace o Peace No Justice, No Peace No JNo Justice, No Peace No Justice, No Peace ustice, No Peace

Ya know....had he just cut and pasted that over and over......it wouldnt have meant as much...but with all the typos in there, its the christmas card your kindergartener makes and is SOOO ugly but ya gotta display it above all the others because they worked so hard on it!!!

You guys are something else........:grouphug:

I AM SO TRUELLY SORRY FOR THE REMARKS IVE MADE, REGARDLESS IF THEY OFFENDED ANYONE OR NOT....IT WAS A TERM THAT SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN USED, AND IM SORRY I DID

On another note altogether.....The stripper/Donald poll was not offensive, was Disney related, and I dont agree with its being deleted, but I knew it WOULD be deleted before I even posted it, so my 48 whole hours of not posting(I didnt last very long did I?....wife complains about the same thing!!!:)) had nothing to do with that...NO, I didnt chew out Colson, I like Colson......and NO, I wasnt abducted by killer babboon zombies from another demension of my vastly empty mind.....ok, I was, but only for a minute or so, and it was quite enjoyable.

You bunch of rejects are the best, I sure didnt expect all of the attention this brought, but you sure make me feel liked around here.....this only proves that you folks REALLY are disturbed!!!!

You bunch of rejects are the best, I sure didnt expect all of the attention this brought, but you sure make me feel liked around here.....this only proves that you folks REALLY are disturbed!!!!

:worship:

Welcome back Rog....I know I am one of the more quiet ones on this board and I don't post very much, but I just wanted to let you know that I love reading your posts and wanted to let you know that I think you are funny and witty and I am glad you are back, you give a lot of life to this forum.

And here I thought you appreciated me for my mind..:lmao:

I do indeed appreciate you for your mind, Mike...I was wondering if I could maybe rent that empty space out to store my golfcart in for a while!!!;)

I do indeed appreciate you for your mind, Mike...I was wondering if I could maybe rent that empty space out to store my golfcart in for a while!!!;)

I'd rather eat cookies out of the gutter on the last day of Mardi Gras than let anything bump into the filth I have floating around in there, it's so bad that it's like,,,,,oh wait, I forgot who I was talking to, you know what I mean.:rolleyes1 :lmao:
Mike

he should be banned for impersonating a blonde.

Well, I normally hold on to the policy that I would never be a part of any group that would actually have me...I just made a special exception for you guys. It's so rare to find a large group of people teetering on the edge of responsibility and total reckless abandon.

Now thats the art of description in its finest form!!:thumbsup2

I thought you'd like that. nothing like making sure your target audeince has a true appreciation for what your saying by using a relative example...Not to be confused with making an example out of your relative...

Welcome back Rog....I know I am one of the more quiet ones on this board and I don't post very much, but I just wanted to let you know that I love reading your posts and wanted to let you know that I think you are funny and witty and I am glad you are back, you give a lot of life to this forum.

THANK YOU Poudmom!!!!!

Tou have to come back BDR, mainly so I can complain about the appalling roads across LA I drove through last night... of the 948 miles, the Louisiana road conditions really scared me!! Boy, we were glad to be back in TX! :banana:

Bex

Welcome back Rog. I knew you wouldn't be gone long. Was it my post about tearing your cart into little teeny weeny bitty pieces that made you realize we meant business?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter