• Yes he will post

• No he won't post

• He's gone?

• What happened?

• Huh?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Donnie...it was your threat of destroying my golfcart that brought me back....Its in about 15-20 pieces already!!!!

Yes...Im back...I didnt expect a pityparty, but it sure made me feel great!!! Lets just get back to business as usual.

Oh....and, I really aint all that funny or witty(but thanks for saying so), I just have a knack for pointing out the obvious. Life is full of funny...ya just have to find the punchlines:)

What's up gatordad, you seem to be really grumpy lately. Is it because of your truck, or is it us?? Just wondering.

Thats the good ol'Pete Im used to....Hes alot like like a white, well-off Fred Sanford.

It was on "A Goofy Movie".....I was just wondering if you were a Goofy fan or just goofy in general :)

Does anyone remember HI DAD SOUP?
:laughing: I guess I missed that in the movie, but yes to both your questions.

"You bunch of rejects are the best, I sure didnt expect all of the attention this brought, but you sure make me feel liked around here.....this only proves that you folks REALLY are disturbed!!!!"

Well.....don't read too much into it, they acted the same way that time
DRACULA quit.:scared1:

I'm real glad you're back though, cause I was about to Puke...I mean they was
gettin plumb mushy:love: :hippie:

Yes they are disturbed.......and who the heck are callin a reject???

Welcome back Rog!

There aren't too many of us "Politically Uncorrect" folks out here that tell it like it is so more power to ya. Good to see ya back in form. :thumbsup2

That's enough of that attention grabbing, self promoting crap, Rog. Behave yourself, now, and don't get all these people worked up again.

Hey, look what I can do :yay: :dance3: :woohoo:

Hey, look what I can do :yay: :dance3: :woohoo:

You are AMAZING!!!!:lmao:

That reminds me of the "Stewart" skit from the show MADtv(MAD magazine spin-off).

Heres a link for those of you who dont know what Im talking about:

Stewart ....."I'll thank them with a trick...LOOK WHAT I CAN DO"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter