• No he won't post

• He's gone?

• What happened?

• Huh?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are AMAZING!!!!:lmao:

That reminds me of the "Stewart" skit from the show MADtv(MAD magazine spin-off).

Heres a link for those of you who dont know what Im talking about:

Stewart ....."I'll thank them with a trick...LOOK WHAT I CAN DO"

that's what I was thinking when I wrote it

I was a avid reader of Mad magazine as a kid....."what, me worry?" has kinda found its way into most of my way of thinking! I loved CRACKED magazine too, and CARtoons was a blast.

Lord....Let's hope Rog does not lose the internet or the Disboards will be making a collection to get him back on line...:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Actually good to see you posting again Rog!!!!!

That would be the one!!! LOL...c'mon man,...I couldnt have even been 8 yet!! I knew they affected me in a "strange" way...but I didnt know what to do about it!!!

That would be the one!!! LOL...c'mon man,...I couldnt have even been 8 yet!! I knew they affected me in a "strange" way...but I didnt know what to do about it!!!

Does this explain your attraction to well drawn cartoon characters?:idea:

Hmmmm.... I feel like I should be laying on a leather couch, staring at the ceiling and paying you $250 an hour
36_5_4.gif

Hmmmm.... I feel like I should be laying on a leather couch, staring at the ceiling and paying you $250 an hour
36_5_4.gif

Tell you what...you go lay on your couch, stare at the ceiling, and mail me my $250.....

After 5 or 6 payments, I can guarantee that one of us will feel MUCH better!:woohoo:

I feel like such a relic now, this forum moves so fast now, it takes me forever to catch up...lol. I didn't even know he was gone, and I just was here...hah.

Glad to see you're back, although I didn't know you were gone, nor do I know why.

Who else is going to agree with me when people start whining about not being able to afford the Fort...lol ;)

I feel like such a relic now, this forum moves so fast now, it takes me forever to catch up...lol. I didn't even know he was gone, and I just was here...hah.

Glad to see you're back, although I didn't know you were gone, nor do I know why.

Who else is going to agree with me when people start whining about not being able to afford the Fort...lol ;)

Yeah Chris...I was gonna pull a Colson and disappear for a while, but couldnt last more than 48hrs!!! Im not exactly "full of stamina"........I AM however full of other stuff!
1_4_127.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter