Will Our MagicBands Ever Work!? December 2014

Frozen Takeover!

Its Christmas!

We rope dropped Space Mountain and rode it twice.

I didn't have my picture but I promise I'm doing the same thing.

Christmas Trees for Christmas!!

Then we rode Buzz. I can never see what I’m hitting!

I only have Mom and Jonathon's picture!

We went on Peter Pan just to see the queue and it was so cool.

Next we rode Big Thunder Mountain and Haunted Mansion.

Then we rode Pirates and got sat in the first row. We were soaked when we came off! What made it worse was it was a little chilly this morning.

We went to go meet Aladdin and Jasmine because last time we only met Aladdin.

I have no idea what faces me and Aladdin are making!

Hugs from Jasmine!

We had someone else to meet but she wasn’t a character. We met Molly. I follow her on Instagram and she was working at a Vacation Club booth. She gave us a ton of stickers. She was so nice!

Then mom and I ate a strawberry waffle from Sleepy Hollow and then got in line for our parade fastpass in the hub. While we were waiting we saw Kayla that works there. We talked to her the other night at the Electrical Parade.

When we were watching the parade these foreign people came under the rope and didn’t scan their Fastpass. My mom told them where the line was and they went back out and got their magic bands scanned. They decided to stand behind us and be rude the whole time. We spread out so they couldn’t get up front for being rude. Then their kid starts hitting me in the head with the balloon and I was getting so mad. I couldn’t find something to pop it!! The kid hit me the whole entire parade. The whole entire family was laughing like it was funny!

I wasn't going to let that stop me from having fun, it was Christmas and I love the Christmas parade.

Cinderella's carriage:

Once Upon a Christmastime!!

Mickey and Minnie with Duffy!

Frozen Takeover Begins:

I will finish the parade pictures next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter