Will Our MagicBands Ever Work!? December 2014

It's nice that you got to move to French Quarter. Did your parents have to pay a lot extra to move there from the All Star?

It's nice that you got to move to French Quarter. Did your parents have to pay a lot extra to move there from the All Star?

Actually we didn't have to pay any extra because we had so many problems with our magicbands that they said we didn't have to pay extra. We were in with Guest Relations so many times because they would say our magicbands would work and then they wouldn't!

Sleeping In?

We slept in because Dad would be flying in and we wanted to wait until he got there to go to the park. So we took our time and got ready and ate breakfast.

We had a photo shoot around the hotel. We walked all around and just took pictures.

Where our room was

Fountain inside

We were standing in the store and Dad came up behind us and surprised us. his Magical Express just got there. Dad got settled in and he got ready to go the park.

Trying on hats in the store

We were heading to Magic Kingdom!! Dad hasn’t been to Disney in 2 years! It was his first time using a magicband and seeing a lot of new things.

The first thing we did was meet TinkerBell. I told her about Rapunzel and the frying pans and she said next time she would bring frying pans for us.

Right before you meet Tink!

As we came out of the store after you meet her Snow White was meeting and she was in her winter wear!!

We stopped and saw the Trolley Show as we walked down Main Street.

We headed up Main Street and got something to drink before we went to watch a few shows.

Our next thing to do was watch shows and parades!

Shows and Parades

Our first show was Dream Along With Mickey again of course!

Minnie, you've always been a princess to me!

Did someone say adventure!?

I too have a dream to share!

Any dream is possible, wishes do come true!

Then we watched Move It! Shake It! Dance and Play It!

Woody and Jessie

Chippies!

626!

Baloo and King Louie

Mom wanted another Dole Whip so we headed to Adventureland and ate one. While we were in Adventureland we had a Jingle Cruise Fastpass.

It was nearing 2:00 so a parade spot needed to be found. It was going to be Dad’s first time watching Festival of Fantasy.

A selfie before the parade!!

This was the last day of Festival of Fantasy before they had the Christmas parade during the day and it was amazing!

Beauty and Majesty

Tale as old as Time

I've got a dream!

I just want to see the floating lanterns gleam!

Follow the Leader

Chase the Wind and Touch the Sky

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

I have seen about everything, when I see an elephant fly!

M-I-C-K-E-Y - M-O-U-S-E

With that we will continue the day at Magic Kingdom before head to Hollywood Studios and Epcot.

Last edited:

Osborne Lights

The next Fastpass was for Big Thunder Mountain. We walked around for a little bit and went to Fantasyland. We wanted to meet the Tremaines but the Fairy Godmother came out so we met her instead.

Our last Fastpass was for Space Mountain. So we walked back to Tomorrowland.

There was a Christmas party so we couldn’t stay the whole day!

We decided to go to Hollywood Studios.

A little blurry

When we got there we ate at Pizza Planet and got all filled up! Then we met up with Brett and his family at the Osborne Lights. We stayed and walked around the lights for a little while and then decided we wanted to go to Epcot.

We took the boat to Yacht Club and then walked the rest of the way to Epcot so we entered through the International Gateway.

On our walk around World Showcase we stopped in Norway and got a School Bread and saw the troll!

Then we walked to Future World, to Test Track. We all rode in the single rider line because the standby was too long.

Here are me and Jonathon's pictures

While we were over there Dad, Jonathon, and I rode Mission Space.

Next we walked over to the other side of Future World and rode Finding Nemo and Soarin. Then we left te park but took some pictures on the way out.

We took the bus back to the resort and watched Stacy for a little bit and then went to bed!

Tomorrow we head on back to Hollywood Studios and spend most of the day there! Then what park would we end up at?

Last edited:
Morning In Hollywood

This morning we got ready and ate breakfast. We then took the bus to Hollywood Studios.

We rope dropped Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster.

Then Mom, Dad, and Jonathon rode Tower of Terror while I waited in the exit and watched everyone walk off the ride scared to death.

Next we rode Great Movie Ride. It actually wasn’t opened yet so we had to wait a little bit until they opened the queue and let us through. We got the gangster again! We never seem to get the cowboy.

We had our own little character palooza next.

First we met Jake. We decided to do him because we have never met him and we had some time before the Animation Building opened.

The second meet and greet was Hiro and Baymax. This was our first time meeting them and baymax was so cool how he walked. Hiro was pretty cool too, we can’t forget him!

Next was Mike and Sulley. They are some of my favorites, I used to watch Monsters INC all the time when I was little.

Mike Hugs

Sulley Hugs

Lightning Mcqueen and Mater were next. They always make me jump when they start making noises.

And since they were right around the corner we met Phineas and Ferb.

Phineas!

Ferb!

I love their Christmas outfits!

Then we had a lunch reservation. We were eating at Sci-Fi! I got a cheeseburger but I don’t remember what anyone else got I’m assuming Mom and Dad got burgers.

After lunch we still had characters to meet!

Last edited:
Our Own Characterpalooza

Even after lunch we had people to meet. We went to go see Buzz and Woody.

Hugs from Woody and Buzz

After we had a Fastpass which was right there, Toy Story Mania. I usually lose at this game but it’s so fun!

When we came out there was a few green army men meeting.

Sir, yes, Sir

Next we decided to go to the Animation Building. First up was Frozone and Mr.Incredible. They always have good interactions.

Sorcerer Mickey was down below and we haven’t met him in a while and we had time before our fastpass so he was the next character.

We still had time and she didn’t have a line so we met Minnie Mouse.

It was finally time we were ready to go to a galaxy far far away and we didn’t have to wait long because we had a Fastpass for Star Tours.

We took these on our way to our Fastpass.

Do you wanna build a snowman!?

Welcome to New York!

Our third Fastpass was for the Frozen Sing-Along and I really wanted good seats so we waited so we would be the first ones in line. The wait was worth it because I got to sit right in the center. People as soon as they moved the rope from the Fastpass section were running so they could get a good spot too.

Next we will watch the Osborne Lights again.

Last edited:

What's This!?

We watched the Osborne Lights again. I also got to see the What’s This song from Nightmare Before Christmas. I was waiting to see Jack’s face on the lights.

When we left we took this picture:

After that we took the bus to Magic Kingdom.

I snuck a picture when we were backstage going to Tomorrowland.

We rode Peoplemover when we got there and we talked about our plan for the night.

We saw on Instagram that there was a meet up over at the Tangled bathrooms. So when we got over there we saw Luis, disneynuts. Tim, tiggertim_, and his daughter Rachel, rachels_grotto. Mimi, Mimipics65, and her granddaughter Alex, princessalex95. We talked for a while with everyone and then everyone went their own ways.

Our original plan was to go to Big Thunder Mountain before we knew about the meet up. So, thats where we went to Frontierland!! The line was short so we rode it twice.

Then we went to Storybook Circus and met Daisy.

Next was Minnie.

Donald and Goofy’s line was short so we met them too.

Goofy was first and I showed him my bow because it had him on it. He told me not to show Donald because Donald was on it too.

Donald was next and I did as Goofy told me I didn’t show him the bow.

Brianna and Daniel, two other people we follow on Instagram were at Magic Kingdom so we met them at Town Square. The Electrical Parade was going on so we had to fight the crowds to get up there. Daniel and Brianna wanted to meet TinkerBell so we met her again.

r

Daniel and Brianna were nice and we loved meeting up with them. They decided to leave but our night wasn’t over. The next thing we did was watch Monsters INC Laugh Floor. I did not want to get picked, I was so nervous the whole time!

Jonathon and I then rode the Speedway together.

The park was closing so it was time to leave.

Tomorrow we would go to my favorite park, Epcot!

Really,200!?

We woke up, got ready, ate, and were on a bus to Epcot this morning.

When we were waiting at the rope someone knocked down the pole and ran to the ride so that they didn’t have to wait, it was ridiculous! After that though everyone just walked over the rope and the cast members were trying to take the rest of it down.

After that mess we went to Test Track first thing.

Mind my ugly face in this picture

Since we were over there we might as well ride Mission Space again.

Then we went to the other side and rode Finding Nemo and Figment.

Chip and Dale were out and I wanted to meet them so we stood in line until they came out. Dale is my favorite!

Our first Fastpass was for Spaceship Earth. We only had it because the Epcot fastpasses are so bad.

Our other Fastpass wasn’t for a while so we did Sum of All Thrills. I rode with my mom and since she didn’t feel good we did an easier version of it. Dad and Jonathon were trying to do as many big things in theirs as possible. So when they gave us our scores, mom and I had like a 200. Dad and Jonathon had over 1000. They made fun of us the rest of the trip.

Our Fastpass time came available. We walked over to Character Spot and then met the characters. First was Goofy.

Then it was Minnie.

And last but not least the mouse himself, Mickey!

Next we finish up in future world and head on over to world showcase.

Last edited:
Around the World

We walked into The Land and watched Circle of Life to pass time until our third Fastpass. This show was so boring! We will probably never do it again.

Next thing we did was soar over California. I always think the orange trees smell like fruit loops!

We came out and took some pictures then.

We were squinting because of the sun

Then we went to Club Cool before heading around the world.

Christmas tree pictures:

Dad had his first Cronut but he didn’t have it all because the rest of us needed some too.

We looked in Canada but didn't really stop.

Our first stop was in United Kingdom to meet Pooh and Tigger.

Some decorations in the United Kingdom:

Pictures in front of France:

Then we looked at the decorations in France.

The next stop was in Morocco and we met Aladdin. Jasmine wasn’t there so he was alone.

At Christmas they have the storytellers in each of the countries and we usually try to see them all. This trip we didn’t get to see them all but the first one we did see was the Morocco storyteller. She picked me to come out and dance with her but i just kinda stood there, I don’t like to dance in front of everyone.

The Japan storyteller was next. She is one of my favorites. Darmas for sale!!

We got a pretzel in Germany to snack on because our dinner reservation wasn’t until later.

While we were there we watched the Germany Storyteller with the Nutcracker.

We finish in World Showcase next and head to Magic Kingdom.

Last edited:
Card Tricks!

Next, we walked around to Norway and knocked on the door where Maelstrom is and to mourn over it being gone.

We also stopped in the store and I sprayed Laila on me.

Then we went next door to Mexico and rode the ride. Our boy that usually moves his head every which way, wasn’t moving.

When we came outside and we met Mexican Donald, in his winter wear.

The Norway storyteller was out but there was difficulties so we just took a picture with her.

Our favorite warrior was out so we met Mulan. She even told us we looked like warriors.

I look mad but I promise I was happy to meet her

Leaving China

Our dinner reservation was at Via Napoli and it was time to check in so we walked to Italy. Via Napoli is soo good! The pepperoni is my favorite.

We stopped in the American Adventure to get some Peppermint Bark after dinner.

We left World Showcase and then watched the Fountain of Nations for a little bit.

Dad and I rode Mission Space as the last ride at Epcot.

Then we all took the monorail to Magic Kingdom.

As we were waiting to watch Celebrate the Magic and Wishes, we watched someone propose right beside the Mickey and Walt statue.

After the fireworks we rode Buzz and Peoplemover.

Then rode the Teacups, Dumbo, and Barnstormer.

Right after that we went to the grotto and met Ariel.

Next we rode one of my favorites, Under the Sea and took a picture outside.

Then we went to ride It's a Small World.

We rode It’s a Small World and then met Mickey. He showed us a magic trick with his cards and then said cheese to the camera.

We left the park after that magical end to the night.

Last edited:
Sneaking Around

We woke up late because we needed some sleep.

After we got ready we walked down to the lobby. Jonathon is a wrestler so he had to watch his weight. We asked someone if he could weigh himself and a lady took us out to luggage check. They had him weigh himself on the scale where you weigh the luggage. The good news was he was under what he had to be.

We were on our way to Epcot after that.

Our first stop was Mouse Gears. I think my mom got a few things and I got another Vera Bradley purse.

Then into World Showcase we went.

We stopped in Mexico to get a picture and look around.

Then we went to Norway to spray Laila.

Marathon Runner

China:

Playing on the drums:

Italy:

Next we had lunch at Teppan Edo. I got the chicken and so did Jonathon. Mom got chicken and steak and I think my dad did too.

In the Japan store

Morocco:

Then we went to France. We met Belle. I haven’t met her in Epcot for a while and Belle is my favorite princess. She twirled me around and said I looked like a princess and then asked us about books we read and told us what books her and Beast read.

Mom and I went to walk and go see the Boardwalk and Beach Club decorations. We were also going to get a cupcake because Jonathon couldn't eat one.

Here are some pictures around the resorts:

Then we got a Peppermint Cupcake from the Boardwalk Bakery.

While we were exploring the Epcot resorts, Dad and Jonathon were heading to Hollywood Studios on the boat. They almost saw us sitting eating a cupcake but they didn't luckily!

We walked all the way to Hollywood Studios then and met up with Dad and Jonathon.

I will leave off here!

Last edited:
Be Our Guest

When we got there we saw the tree and walked in to meet up with Jonathon and my dad. They were waiting for the Characterpalooza.

We met Mary Poppins and Bert.

We met the Evil Queen.

Brer Fox for the first time.

And we also met Pocahontas.

Next we walked over and watched the Beauty and the Beast show.

Now its no wonder that her name means beauty

Be our guest!

Something there that wasn't there before

Then the moment I was dreading, we watched Muppet Vision 3D. The show is cute and I like it but when the stuff comes at me is when things go bad. I hate 3D!

One Man's Dream

Then we walked to go watch Mulch Sweat and Shears.

Another picture of me

After that we went and watched Voyage of the Little Mermaid. We got in the front row and we could barely see anything because the stage is so high.

Our time at Hollywood Studios was over and we headed to Magic Kingdom.

Cast Members are the Best!

When we made fastpasses Dads didn’t go right because he didn’t have an annual pass like the rest of us so we had to go to Guest Relations and get a Fastpass for Christmas day on his that we had. So when we were there they just gave us two extra Fastpasses to use tonight. That was the first good cast member we had tonight.

Snowing on Main Street

Our first stop of the night was to get a turkey leg in Frontierland. Jonathon had been dying to try one and we decided to try it tonight. My mom can’t stand to watch people eat them and I think it’s gross when people eat them. I tried a bite of it and it was okay. It wasn't my favorite but I would eat it again.

We decided to ride Pirates with one of our extra Fastpasses first and then our second extra Fastpass we used on Jingle Cruise.

We got a Dole Whip again after that!! Because who doesn't want another Dole Whip!

Then we had a Fastpass for Mine Train and then a Fastpass for Space Mountain.

I couldn't find my moms picture but here is the three of us

To pass time we went on Carousel of Progress next.

So, we had a Fastpass for Enchanted Tales With Belle but it had no line so we tried to change it but all that came up was Winnie the Pooh. Our other Fastpass was for Winnie the Pooh now so we just went through the regular line of ETWB.

We wanted to participate but we didn’t get chosen and I wasn’t going to be one of the extras. There was a ton of rude people when we were trying to exit so it took a while to get out.

Then we had our third Fastpass for Winnie the Pooh and we didn’t even need it. After our unneeded Fastpass we went on Haunted Mansion.

Next we walked out and waited for the Electrical Parade. While we waited a cast member named Kayla started talking to us.She was on the DCP and we talked for a while. Remeber her wee will see her later! No one was watching the parade back in Liberty Square for the second parade so we got pictures with no one in them. I'm going to apologize in advance for my pictures, I never get any good pictures so they are kinda blurry.

Then we walked to the castle and talked to Brett. He is a security officer and he works at night in the Magic Kingdom. Were really good friends with him and go to see him every time we go more than once usually.

After that we took some Photopass pictures and then left the park.

Up by the castle

Further down the sreet

Christmas Tree

He told us to hug eachother so it turned out goofy

Under the tree

Leaving the park

Tomorrow we spend most of the day at Animal Kingdom!

Last edited:
On a Safari

The bus took forever. When it finally came we were on our way to Animal Kingdom.

When we got there we rode Everest twice.

We were scared because there was two yetis in front of us!

Me and mom were yetis this time!

Then we went to ride Safari and walk the Pangani Trail.

We saw lots of giraffes!

Hes just hiding up there

Elephants are my favorite!!!!

Ostrich!

No lions!

Mickey and Minnie’s line was just opening so we went in and met them in their winter outfits.

Our next stop was Dinoland. We rode Primeval Whirl and then rode Dinosaur with our Fastpass.

I was hugging my iguana-don I brought back!

Then we waited for our Fastpass for Nemo the Musical to be ready. We were the first ones in line and got really good seats because of that. I wish I would have taken pictures but I didn't!

After Nemo we had an adventurous lunch coming up next.

Last edited:
Attack of the Birds

After we watched Nemo we needed lunch. We ate at Flame Tree Barbecue. I got pulled pork and grapes. I think everyone else got pulled pork too.

I hate birds and the birds at this restaurant are even more scarier. I freaked out the whole time because they kept coming near me! Later I found out my mom and dad were throwing fries under my chair so the birds would come right by me!

My mom took this of me freaking out about the birds!

When we were leaving our bag was hanging on the ledge so they told me to grab it. I reached for it and my mom threw a fry and these birds came flying over. I was so scared and people were starring at us by now.

This is the scary bird!!!

Our next thing to do was to meet Tarzan. He was really weird and he just smelled us he didn’t talk or anything.

Next we watched Festival of the Lion King.

The Tuuuumbbbllleee Mooonkeeeys!!!!

Can you feel the love tonght!?!?

It's the Circle of Life!

Love Simba's face!!

Can we just finish the song already!

In the jungle, the mighty jungle

The lion sleeps tonight!

We took some Photopass pictures and then stopped at Guest Relations to fix Jonathon’s magicband.

What's coming out of the ground? Stitch!

Olaf!!

Good bye for now Animal Kingdom!

We headed back to the hotel and Jonathon and I swam for a little bit while mom and dad ate dinner and walked around. When we went back to the room mom had gotten us chicken quesadillas and beignets for our dinner. We then showered and headed to the bus stop to go to Magic Kingdom.

Last edited:
A Pirate's Life for me!

The first thing I wanted to do was watch Celebrate the Season so we stood kinda close but the kids all went up on shoulders as soon as it started and I couldn’t see.

Isn't my view lovely?

Then we watched Elsa light the castle because dad hadn’t seen it yet.

We started walking back into the park and went into a store and saw Elsa Minnie:

Jonathon wanted to do the Pirates Scavenger Hunt and I kinda wanted to do it too. It was dark out and it was hard to find the things we were looking for but over all it was cool.

Then we rode Pirates and the boats got backed up again.

When we got off we watched the Pirates show and Jonathon got picked to be in it.

We got a Dole Whip again because were obsessed with them and we ate it on our way to Tomorrowland to ride Peoplemover.

We had one Fastpass from Guest Relations and we used it on Space Mountain.

Jonathon's looking for us...

...and we don't know where he went!

Jonathon and me rode Teacups.

We took a picture and then Jonathon wanted to leave so him and Dad left.

Mom and me walked around and people watched. Then we met up with Brett and then saw Bri, her mom and brother, and Daniel.

Some pictures from up on the stage at the castle:

We watched the Electrical Parade and this lady let her kids go out on the street and meet the characters. The cast members yelled at them and they thought it was funny.

After that we went back to the resort and went to bed.

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve!!

Prince Charming?

We were rope dropping at Magic Kingdom.

Waiting to be let in

Christmas Eve!

Blurry but the welcome show!

We went straight to Space Mountain.

Jonathon's lost in space again

and I don't know what were doing!

Then because we were there we rode Astro Orbiter.

We rode Peter Pan because we wanted to see the queue but it wasn’t open. Next we rode Under the Sea.

We wanted to ride Big Thunder Mountain but it wasn’t open due to difficulties and we just left.

Next we met Chip and Dale in Frontierland.

Then we went to ride Haunted Mansion to see the happy haunts.

Mom and me ate a strawberry waffle because they’re so good.

We wanted to meet some characters so first we started with Alice and the White Rabbit.

We walked towards the castle and I took a picture of this statue:

Next we met the Tremaines. Drizella loved Jonathon and Anastasia told me I could just have Drizella. I told her Jonathon was no Prince Charming and Anastasia said that was good because he was stupid for marrying Cinderella.

Our last character for now was Gaston. He said I had to go back in line because it was boys first and then I could come when they were done.

We had to be done with characters because we were going to try and watch the Christmas Parade!!

Last edited:
Once Upon a Christmastime!

Before the parade they had Cinderella's carriage from the movie go by!

And now we start the actual parade!

Mickey and Minnie

The Big Cheese

Frozen Takeover!

Chef Chippies!

I love how the gingerbread men have flat backs!

I got a picture of Beast but not Belle! I wanted one of her Christmas dress, she is my favorite!

Aurora and Ariel were laughing at something.

These guys are some of my favorites!

And thats it for the parade! We finish our day at Magic Kingdom next and then head over to the resorts to look at decorations and dinner.

Last edited:
A Monorail Kinda Day

After the parade we wanted to go meet Peter Pan. He was very funny and made fun of Jonathon because he had a pirates lanyard on and pirates shouldn't be trusted.

Then we had a Fastpass for Rapunzel and Cinderella.

Cinderella told us stories about Gus and Jaq.

And Rapunzel told us all about her paintings.

We rode Peoplemover next and tried to see Stitch but it started to rain and he had to go inside.

Our next Fastpass was for Space Mountain.

We were doing the Sven:

Jonathon wanted a Rootbeer Float so he got one in Adventureland.

We then walked back over to Fantasyland and rode Mine Train for our third Fastpass.

The people in front of us were probably mad because we shook the cart a little bit but not too much we didn't want to be rude!

We hopped on the monorail to go to Grand Floridian and looked at the decorations there. Including the Gingerbread house and we got some Photopass pictures.

The Grand Staircase:

Then we hopped on the monorail again and got off at Contemporary to see the new Frozen decorations without the wreath! I loved the big mickey wreath!

Our last stop was the Polynesian. We looked at the decorations and then we had our reservation for Ohana’s!! I love love love the NOODLES! All of the food was so good there! Ohana’s is one of my favorite restaurants now!

We went back to the hotel early and fell asleep.

We had a big day tomorrow because it was Christmas!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter