***Winter Disney Pin*** sent/received....COMPLETED!!

Love the JDS Walt Disney 100th Year - Villains #4 (Old Hag). I have the set and really like it. :banana:
I need to go through my sets and jumbos again. I just have too many and they are just stashed away. Just kills me to break a set! :rotfl2:

And I am Omega under Pinpics. :hippie: Omega is the name of my oldest girl, a black lab. But Omega fits me too, as I am an Omega trader. :rotfl2:

Glad to hear we had another arrival ::yes::

This is slow going. 3 so far I can't get to come up.

I am meriweather :rotfl:

Danauk (mailed 12-13...international)
eternaldisneyfan (mailed 12-17)
Luv2Roam (mailed 12-12...international)
Jenna45's DS, Tyler (mailed 12-21)

I don't have all my pins listed yet, but I am dahirsh on pinpics too.

I'm still doing it. My compulsive personality is coming out and I can't stop until I finish :rolleyes:
Good thing dinner is in the crockpot ;)

Still no pins for me today.

Although the post man did deliver the pins I ordered off ebay that were posted from Orlando on December 22nd! I was going to use them all as traiders, but I think a couple of them might actually end up in my keepers bag!!

My mom received her 2nd exchange yesterday. She received the following pins I think ( I just went off her descriptions).

pin16467

pin12979

She really, really likes both of them. They are both keepers.

Thankfully they FINALLY arrived. I was just getting ready to check my delivery confirmation. I'm happy that she likes them both. It was really difficult for me to find pins on her likes list when we were at WDW. I was afraid she would already have those. So I'm glad they are keepers for her.

Donna

Still no pins for me today.

Although the post man did deliver the pins I ordered off ebay that were posted from Orlando on December 22nd! I was going to use them all as traiders, but I think a couple of them might actually end up in my keepers bag!!

That sounds just like me! Only I usually end up keeping a lot more than a couple from the grab bags I order. :rotfl:

Sorry nothing for you, Karen.
Those last pins are taking a long time. :(
I know you are headed into non-mail days again for awhile.
We'll give this a few more days and then think about resending.

Thankfully they FINALLY arrived. I was just getting ready to check my delivery confirmation. I'm happy that she likes them both. It was really difficult for me to find pins on her likes list when we were at WDW. I was afraid she would already have those. So I'm glad they are keepers for her.

Donna

My mom said she can't wait for the next exchange!

I've spent most of this afternoon on pinpics, I haven't finished yet but I am on there as DanaUK.

If I have to resend that isn't a problem, just let me know.

We'll give them all a few more days.....maybe a week. Surely they should arrive by then if they are going to.
I leave town 1-13 and I want it all wrapped up by then.

Nancy, thank you so much for the super cute pin! I love it! I am sorry it has taken me forever to get on to post. We had a scare with my dad on Christmas and he ended up in the hospital so it has been a very scary time. He is doing better now thank goodness.

I know what you mean about taking forever to load up all your pins on pinpics. It took me forever.

If anyone wants to check out mine they are under thedisneybunch. :goodvibes

Glad the pin arrived, Amanda.
sorry to hear about your father, glad he is doing better now.

I got all but 3 or 4 of the pins listed.....trades too. Can't find those :rolleyes:

I just looked at yours ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter