~~~Winter Disney pin sent/received~~~.....completed!!

That's it, Barbara...thanks. I was too tired last night to do much looking.

We have 5 more arrivals to wait for......all east coast. Very odd.

Luv2Roam (mailed 12-11, international)
JLitfin (mailed 12-11, international)
fatdaddy68 (mailed 12-11, international)
GoofyStitchFan (mailed 12-11, international)
acomasdiaz's DD (mailed 12-11, international)

Hopefully this week will be the magic one ::yes::

Is all the UK internationl mailing running this slow? Did your other packages arrive.

Yeah...... I got my pins from Cherrypops today!!! I got a really cute Stitch playing a Uke wearing a lei and a hawaiian shirt. Also got a Lilo under a palm tree listening to a record on a record player with a movable grass skirt. I love them! Worth the wait. Thanks so much!!:woohoo:

We seem to be having one a day arrive now....so who will be today....hopefully all, but at least one would be nice :)

Woohoo I received my pins from cherry pops yesterday I got a Mickey pin with a red,white, and blue outfit and I got a lady pin thanks.

This is great! Not many left to go!

As far as I know, international mail is running smoothly now and back to the 7-10 day delivery estimate.

1 a day now it seems.
That leaves 3 to go. 2 to FL and 1 to MA

Luv2Roam (mailed 12-11, international)
JLitfin (mailed 12-11, international)
acomasdiaz's DD (mailed 12-11, international)

No arrivals yesterday?? Shoot.....and we were doing so well.

Let's hope those last 2 both arrive today ::yes::

No package here. :sad2: Will be out of town until Monday. Hopefully, I will find a package waiting for me upon my return.

I am so sorry.

We will send another package to your DD....she has waited way too long.
Then she will have a bonus package.

Well, cherry pops and Nancy wil be two happy ladies, in addition to me! :lmao:I got a package today!

pin79065

# 79065

pin55523

# 55523

Thanks very much! :cutie: :yay:

Oh good.....I guess that just leaves acomasdiaz's DD ......an elf package is going out, but hopefully the one Cheryl sent will arrive soon too.

Can't believe 6 weeks!! :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter