~~~Winter Disney pin sent/received~~~.....completed!!

I had to order a couple of pins for mine so hopefully they will arrive soon and the packages will go out towards the end of the week.

Took my remaining ones to the post office after church this morning. :goodvibes

I ordered one of my packages from the Disney Store yesterday. Now I have to put together and mail my international package. I'll report back when my packages are on there way.

I signed up for two exchanges and mailed them today. Hope they like them. :wizard:

My mother loved fruitcake. I would always buy her a good one at Christmas.
I knew she was getting old, feeble and ill when she did not eat as much fruitcake. ;) bless her heart :hug:
But I think the difference is a good fruitcake, rather than one of the mass marketed supermarkets fruitcakes.

FYI I'm going to be away from December 10 to 17th....so won't be on line to say if something has arrived.

Hi there. I got my pins today from Heidi....they are so cute. I love them! Thanks so much. :love:

My 2 DS's have theirs packaged up and ready to be sent. They put much care and thought into their choices. I hope their receivers like them. Mine will be packed up tomorrow and hopefully all will be mailed by Wednesday. Will post then.

:woohoo: they are arriving!!

You're welcome, Heidi.

Which ones did you send goofystitchfan?

Thank you for the pen too.

I gave everyone pin pics numbers but forgot to keep a list for myself. :rolleyes:

Goofy please list the pin pic numbers, that way people can look to see what you got.

I always forget to send the pinpics numbers :rolleyes:
I need to remember to do that. Makes it so much easier for the receivers ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter