~~~Winter Disney pin sent/received~~~.....completed!!

My DS Andrew received his package from Michelle (snowwhitesmom) today. He absolutely LOVED the pins you sent and truthfully so did I. I'm going to try and do a swap with him (sshh). He received Kermit and Ms. Piggy in a hot air balloon, Goofy and Donald playing basketball and another that we are not sure who it is (sorry!) but is really cute too. :woohoo:
Funny Michelle that my DS Matthew was given you.

Katerina loved her pins from Meriweather...

She got a pink crown pin and a Marie pin. Now, I'll look them up on pin pics to share with all of you.

She also loved her cute pen! Thank you! :goodvibes

My DS Andrew received his package from Michelle (snowwhitesmom) today. He absolutely LOVED the pins you sent and truthfully so did I. I'm going to try and do a swap with him (sshh). He received Kermit and Ms. Piggy in a hot air balloon, Goofy and Donald playing basketball and another that we are not sure who it is (sorry!) but is really cute too. :woohoo:
Funny Michelle that my DS Matthew was given you.

I was happy to have received his name!
I can't remember what the third one was, but if you describe it, I can tell you who it is!
And I am so glad Teyamo liked hers!

I received my pins today from snowwhitesmom! thankyou so much for them!! I love them all. I am not sure how exactly to use pinpics, but i got a winter mickey one (with a hidden mickey! :)), a cinderella on a pink combat boot with little laces (adorable) and a brer rabbit one that says "whimsical" on it. thanks again! I can't wait for the next exchange now. I think I'm hooked :goodvibes

Katerina loved her pins from Meriweather...

She got a pink crown pin and a Marie pin. Now, I'll look them up on pin pics to share with all of you.

She also loved her cute pen! Thank you! :goodvibes

Glad she liked them ::yes::

Fun to read of all the arrivals !!

I received from DJT, Donna, today

pin78570

and a Mickey Dapper Dan that I can't find right now :(

thanks Donna....love them both

Michelle, Andrew describes it like King Arthur, a blonde boy holding a sword and the pin is in the shape of a shield.

My two packages are all packed up and ready to ship in the AM.

I received from DJT, Donna, today

pin78570

and a Mickey Dapper Dan that I can't find right now :(

thanks Donna....love them both

Nancy, it is Mickey dressed as Scoop Sanderson. Scoop hangs out on Main Street at the MK sometimes. That's how he is dressed. We met him once. He has pins galore. I'll try to find him for you.

Nancy, it is Mickey dressed as Scoop Sanderson. Scoop hangs out on Main Street at the MK sometimes. That's how he is dressed. We met him once. He has pins galore. I'll try to find him for you.

Thanks Donna. I found him.
The first time ones dressed the same were coming up, but not that one.
Just changing the words around helps ;)

Thanks again.

TODAY is mail day!! Post here when you actually send out, so I can mark you off the list.

Reminder PMs will go out later today to those that don't check in about mailing.

Here is the other pin Donna sent me

pin75139

I also forgot to mention that Donna sent me 2 Ghirardelli peppermint bark with dark chocolate. I LOVE :love: Ghirardelli.
Thank you.

Here is the other pin Donna sent me

pin75139

I also forgot to mention that Donna sent me 2 Ghirardelli peppermint bark with dark chocolate. I LOVE :love: Ghirardelli.
Thank you.

You're very welcome. I normally love milk chocolate but on those with peppermint, love that dark chocolate. :goodvibes

I knew i should have posted that pin. lol

Nancy i love Ghirardelli chocolate too. I use their chips in my chocolate chip cookies, but milk chocolate, i find dark to be to bitter.

I use their chips too, but the semi sweet.....dark is better for you ;), so I make healthy cookies :rotfl:

I posted my international ones today. I am still waiting for a delivery for my other package but I got confirmation that it is on its way today so hopefully that will arrive tomorrow so I will post my final package once that arrives.

Thanks for checking in, Karen.

Anyone else mail today.......we have 7 more people to mail......that is 22 exchanges worth :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter