Wonder in Alaska!!! May 27, 2013

It's almost here! A week from tomorrow we fly out to Vancouver!!! :yay::yay::yay:

And count me in on the seemingly never-ending laundry, housework & packing! Loved the emoticons Chip&Dale&Fun!!

Safe travels everyone! See ya real soon! :cheer2:

Hello you lucky Alaskan sailers!!!

I am a board member, 3 Disney cruises, DVC member and Disney collector. There is a souvenir being released on your cruise that I am in deep desire of. If you think you can help me, I am willing to send the money up front. It is a collectible vinylmation and is said to cost about $15. I can provide a photo and will of course pay for shipping if you can help me.

Thanks so much!

Stacey

Hello you lucky Alaskan sailers!!!

I am a board member, 3 Disney cruises, DVC member and Disney collector. There is a souvenir being released on your cruise that I am in deep desire of. If you think you can help me, I am willing to send the money up front. It is a collectible vinylmation and is said to cost about $15. I can provide a photo and will of course pay for shipping if you can help me.

Thanks so much!

Stacey

Stacey,

I understand addiction...lol...I'm willing to get it for you. PM me and we will exchange info.

Lori

Chip&dale&fun,

I love the poem. The first stanza is from Muppet Christmas Carol. Good use of the song sang by Kermit :-)

Hello you Alaska Cruisers! We're sailing one of the last Alaska cruises of the season, and I have a request for navigators from you guys! I'd love it if one of you could bring back and scan in the navigators from this cruise so all of us can drool and get excited over what we have coming! :) Thanks so much :)

Hello you Alaska Cruisers! We're sailing one of the last Alaska cruises of the season, and I have a request for navigators from you guys! I'd love it if one of you could bring back and scan in the navigators from this cruise so all of us can drool and get excited over what we have coming! :) Thanks so much :)

I am sure there will be several.

Exciting isn't it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Travel Alert-

If you are travelling by car or bus to Vancouver through Washington state.

The I-5 bridge between exit 227 and 229 has collapsed.

Please allow extra time for travel

NW

Travel Alert-

If you are travelling by car or bus to Vancouver through Washington state.

The I-5 bridge between exit 227 and 229 has collapsed.

Please allow extra time for travel

NW

We are on the June 3rd Cruise and driving in from Seattle to Vancouver.

I'm so sorry this is much later than I wanted it to be, but the lanyard cards are finally done! This is an editable .pdf, so you should be able to input your name, your DISBoards name and where you're from (if you choose to - I thought it would be fun to see where others are from).

These are horizontal in nature, but if there's enough requests/need I'll try & do a vertical one as well. I left some of the template blank so that if you're unable to print on business cards/thicker card stock, you're able to print and fold to make it thicker in your lanyard so it will hopefully last the whole trip.

If you've already left for your trip, or don't have time/the means to print one out for yourself before you leave, I'll bring some blank ones (printed on paper that's a touch thicker than normal, but not card stock) & pens/Sharpies to fill out your name/DISName for the DIS meetup.

The file can be found in the Facebook group or by clicking here (it's on my Google Drive) You *do* have to actually download and not just view the file to be able to edit it and type in your name, etc.

If you have any questions, please let me know!

I was looking at your lanyard template and I like it. Could you make one without your date or even better can you change the date to June 3rd-June 10th 2013. We are on the next Alaskan Cruise. I am sure you are very busy. Thanks Michelle

Here is the detour info that Skye posted on another thread.

For locating this on a map the town south of the bridge is Mount Vernon, WA. The town north of the bridge is Burlington, WA.

The easiest detour to explain for heading north is getting off at exit 227 College Way turning right

Go to the the main traffic light(Riverside/S Burlington Blvd.). Go left.

At George Hopper turn left and get back on I-5 headiing north.

This will be very crowded and congested.

To go south reverse this.

Kevin

Hey! Hope y'all have a great vacation! We are on the next Alaskan cruise and was hoping someone could post the special evening days as soon as possible. Thanks!

I was looking at your lanyard template and I like it. Could you make one without your date or even better can you change the date to June 3rd-June 10th 2013. We are on the next Alaskan Cruise. I am sure you are very busy. Thanks Michelle

Sorry for the late reply, for some reason I didn't get an email from DIS that there was an update to this thread and only stumbled upon it a day or two ago. Nothing like coming in under the wire - I did update the .pdf for you as I printed off blanks for our cruise - you can find the pdf with your dates here (best results are opening with Adobe Reader or Preview (Mac program): https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5IPetWC6b-6QkUwN29XbEFZRzg/edit?usp=sharing - you'll have to download instead of just viewing it if you want to input your name, etc. Feel free to send it to your cruisemates! :thumbsup2 I'll also PM you just in case you aren't getting updates from the thread. :) Hope that helps!

As for those of us whom I'm leaving with tomorrow, we'll see you tomorrow! YAY! :cool1:

Just wanted to wish you all a WONDERful cruise!!! We sailed on her 6/17/13 and we are so excited! I hope you all have a fantastic time to Alaska :cool1:

I'm going to be watching the webcams and hopefully I can see the Wonder arrive in Vancouver and then the other cities.

Enjoy your cruise!:woohoo:
Heather

Enjoy your cruise everyone! Hope you have great weather. For those of us cruising on the next couple cruises we would love if you shared any info that you can. For a start are they offering upgrades at the Port?.:)
Thanks!!!!

Dear Cruisers,

Welcome Home! I can't wait to hear all about your adventures on the Wonder trip to Alaska! We are going in July and are getting more excited by the day. What was Pixar Pals night like? Anyone do Whale Watch and Orca Point Lodge trip? How about the Railroad trip with the visit to the dog mushers camp? Saxman Village and Lumberjack Show? I would love to hear details about those adventures.

Looking forward to hearing all about your week and all the things that we can look forward to for the next two months!

Can't wait to read those trip reports!

Just a real quick answer to a couple of questions above:

Pixar pals night was great. They had Woody and Jesse, Mike and Sully, Mr and Mrs Incredible, Flick the Ant, the kid and the dog from Up, and maybe one of two more that I can remember. We got lots of great pictures from that night. Seeing a real life Mike walking around and dancing was awesome.

We did the railroad up and down, and thought it was worth it. It was beautiful scenery and a great train ride. It was expensive, but I thought it was worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter