Wonder Jan 14, 2015

k14tweety

Earning My Ears
This will be my families first Disney cruise. We are annual WDW goers, so excited to change it up. I cant find a thread for the cruise we are taking. Anyone else cruising with us Wonder 1/14/15?:confused3

pixiedust: I have added your threads to the cruise meet list
Have a great Cruise! :beach:

We are joining this cruise to earn Platinum status before next summers trip. Haven't been to Miami before so excited for this trip.

yay another person! I hope we get more people soon, I really want my kids to get to experience FE fun.

There is a string for our cruise!!! This will be our first Disney cruise. My DH and I will be celebrating our second year of "Happily Ever After". I'm interested in doing the FE exchange as well even though we won't have our daughter we us. It just sounds like soooo much fun!

Sorry to tell you this but we switched our cruise and will no longer be sailing with you all....have a great trip!

Can anyone recommend a hotel near the Port of Miami? Also looking for transportation options from Ft. lauderdale. Thanks

We just booked this cruise! We have done a lot of cruising but this is our first Disney cruise. We are very excited! We would love to do the FE. We already have some ideas in mind:)

Hi all! I am brand spanking new to the forum, and really to joining forums in general. This is our first Disney cruise, first ever cruise for my girls and for my husband. I read about the Fish Exchange and I am really hoping we can get a group going! My kids would love to find surprises throughout the trip, it is such a fun idea. I am also waiting to be approved for the FB group, I will keep checking in to see who might be into it in the months to come.

havent booked anything yet. Paying off cruise tomorrow so had to wait till that was done. We want to do a dolphin one, since we have 2 younger kids, but nothing else really. Just enjoying the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter