Wonder leaving 10-4

I won't be doing a sign as it really didn't work last cruise (where our room was no one looked at it), however, we will have a dvc magnet on the door. I will be celebrating my birthday as well so it looks like we will have a lot of disers with birthdays on this cruise!

There does seem to be a birthday theme to this cruise,
I'll run up to Walmart,
17 more days---It's getting here.

I got mine on Friday. 15 more days to go. :sail: :sail: :sail: My vacation starts on the 3rd, and we are staying at Port Orleans French Quarter that nite, then driving to port in the morning. My sister is planning something for me at dinner Thursday nite---Could involve a red hat with purple feathers but I have no idea. It could also be something awful with over the hill.

Won't be much longer and Soon we'll all be cruisin'!!!
Lynn

We got ours today. We will be staying at BCV from 9/29-10/4. Anyone else going to do a land and sea.

2 weeks from right now we will be on board the Wonder :banana: :banana:
We are staying at Port Orleans French Quarter on the 3rd and Wilderness Lodge the 7th.

Ours are due to arrive tomorrow. I got an email from Fed Ex this morning. I've never had them do that before. I guess that's something that Travelocity does. We normally book direct with DCL, but they were offering a $100 OBC for our cruise.

My docs arrived Thursday. Unfortuantely my DH found them first and let the cat out of the bag. I'm glad he knows now though because it's been a fun few days talking about the cruise with him and he is very excited!

Only 12 more days!! We will not be able to go to WDW this trip. I'm hoping for a day or two before our Double Dip next Sept.

Hello from the Desert Southwest.

We will be on the Disney Wonder October 4 with our two children Allie (7 yo) and Joseph (9 yo). This will be our second Disney Cruise; first one was on the Magic a couple of years ago on a Eastern Caribean Cruise. We hope to see you onboard.

Martin's :cool1: :love: :cheer2: pirate:

Anyone packed yet? I can't wait! Only 8 more days until we :sail: ! :woohoo:

I finished filling out our docs today (the Bahama ones) and I can't think of anything else to do to get ready except WAIT!!! :hourglass

Anyone packed yet? I can't wait! Only 8 more days until we :sail: ! :woohoo:

I finished filling out our docs today (the Bahama ones) and I can't think of anything else to do to get ready except WAIT!!! :hourglass

We started last weekend packing things we don't need every day. Dinner clothes, sunscreen, dramamine etc...

We are so ready. I know it's only a 3 day cruise, but it seems like the greatest thing ever right now. We're getting ready for the busy season at work and this should be fantastic to do before all heck breaks loose.

We started last weekend packing things we don't need every day. Dinner clothes, sunscreen, dramamine etc...

We are so ready. I know it's only a 3 day cruise, but it seems like the greatest thing ever right now. We're getting ready for the busy season at work and this should be fantastic to do before all heck breaks loose.

I started packing last weekend too, but had to unpack half of what I packed because of unexpected events that needed dressier clothing. I was hoping I would not have to much :laundy: before next week, but it's not looking good. At least the sunscreen, sea bands, snorkel gear, etc can stay packed. :rotfl:

I feel like this is a second honeymoon for DH and I. It's been so long since we had any time with out the kids around. I'm not sure if we will know how to act without them. :confused3

Here's some pixie dust to make our counters move faster! pixiedust:

My wife and I starting packing about a month ago. We are not sure if we should take 4 small suit cases or just 2 big ones and a carry on bag? I think the latter should be better since we will be carrying all the stuff to the rental car. I just hope it all fits in the small rental that we have reserved! Hope it isn't a mini Cooper! Ha ha
Does anyone know where you can still find those laundry tablets that Wisk used to sell? Last time we were on the Disney Cruise they came in handly because they were so small to pack and ya just pop one in when you do a load of laundry. I've tried all the Target's Wal-Marts and local grocery stores and they don't have them. The other alterative is liquid laundry deturgent or powder and I don't really want the mess in my suit case. Any Suggestions?
Oh we found a cheep way to go to Atlantis resort to use their pool and facilities. For 179. a night the Comfort Inn and Suites Paradise Island has full privileges and access to Atlantis. It was MUCH cheeper than booking a room at the Atlantis resort or paying the Disney Cruise Excursion price wich was over 500.00 for a family of 4 people. The only draw back is that we will have to hire a taxi to get there and then walk the short distance between the resorts when we get there. (200-300 feet). We need the excersise anyway. I don't even think we will use the room while we are there since check in isn't until 3:00 PM anyway and we have to be back on the ship by like 6 PM. Has anyone done this before? Any Suggestions or comments?

Hope we are not the last to check in as we just bought our tickets litterally 2 hours ago!! we were going to disney to see wdw and my wife to work a day or two in tampa with her company, but decided to go on the cruise last minute since we can fit it in. had to change our return flight time and get the rental longer, but we are now going.

leaving kids at home this time, just us 2 adults for our 3rd cruise. cant wait.

we leave phoenix on tuesday at 6 am for 2 days at parks, then cruise!!

Hope we are not the last to check in as we just bought our tickets litterally 2 hours ago!! we were going to disney to see wdw and my wife to work a day or two in tampa with her company, but decided to go on the cruise last minute since we can fit it in. had to change our return flight time and get the rental longer, but we are now going.

leaving kids at home this time, just us 2 adults for our 3rd cruise. cant wait.

we leave phoenix on tuesday at 6 am for 2 days at parks, then cruise!!

Very cool! We are leaving the kids at home too! This is our first cruise though.
We consider this our practice cruise for our Double Dip with the kids next year. 5 more days to go! party:

Woo-Hoo! I finally found you guys!:yay: :dance3: :banana:

We will be sailing with you too!

Jen - 33
Ron - 33
Brendan - 7 (almost 8...celebrating his BD on the 14th)
Savannah - 6

Be sure to stop by and check out our door...room 7098...
I have enough magnets to last through a transatlantic cruise..:rolleyes1

rccruiser...We are doing Atlantis, too....but we just booked it through Disney. We didn't want to bother with the hassle of getting over and back and checking in etc. Be sure to let us know how it goes with just getting the room at the Comfort Inn...I've seen a lot of talk about it on the boards but we were hesitant to try it that way. We are so stoked to try Aquaventure. Maybe we'll see you on the leap of faith?:woohoo:

I'm a little bit frustrated PALO ressies were already gone when we booked....though we had no trouble getting one onboard on our last cruise in March.

Here's to good weather and smooth seas for us!

Bon Voyage!:cool1:

Bumping us on up to the front page.
See you all Thursday, checking in the POFQ tomorrow and driving to port Thursday Morning---The the Birthday Celebrations BEGIN.

:cheer2: :banana: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

One more Day to go!!!!! :cool1:

I hope everyone has a safe trip to the ship! :wave2:

DH's Birthday celebration starts tomorrow evening at dinner then we board the train to FL! Then we drive to the port in the morning! :drive:

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter