Wonder leaving 10-4

Hope we are not the last to check in as we just bought our tickets litterally 2 hours ago!!

Nope, I do believe I would be the last since the CM says I literally booked the last cabin (5646) when I booked at 3pm today.

We are flying in tomorrow night and staying at MCO Hyatt, then renting a car and heading to the port.

This last minute trip is just myself & DD (11). Haven't had time to read through the posts, and right now I am fighting with the DCL Website to check in on-line. Right now it is just crashing - UGH!! I hope I can catch up with the posts sometime tonight. Is there a DIS meet set up? I was hoping to meet up with some fellow DISers if possible.

Hope I can meet up with some of you, but if not, have a great cruise!!!

I'm getting ready to load up the car----getting my hair done at 9:00 then to the airport to get sister and friend. We are in 7118,
I'm trying to find my lime green Mickey, but I'll be the one with the birthday button on, tiara--hey you only turn 50 once and my "I'm Never Growing Up" Mickey shirt. See you all tomorrow

I'll be wearing this:

IMG_1648.jpg

When we board until dinner time! We are in 2139 and will have magnets on our door including a lime green one!

Have a great day everyone! :woohoo: :banana: See you on the boat! :sail:

Welcome back!

Just wanted to let everyone know I've started my trip report for this cruise.
It should be fairly amusing!;)

If you want to check it out, you can find it here

Enjoy!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter