Wonder Nov18th 2007 Anyone???

We're looking at the Eastern's as well or maybe the special itenerary- rumored to be Bermuda- Med would be nice but on board TA said no for 2009.We'll see in just a couple weeks. What's nice is this time around Hubby wants to be really involved and was impressed at how much I had learned from this site so I can't wait to start planning again.

Really? No Mediterranean. Well, I guess with only two ships for now, they are spreading them pretty thin with the Mexican Riviera thing. Although they are offering transatlantic east and westbound. I am not sure I'd like that many days at sea without a port of call to break it up. So, the rumor is Bermuda. I think I would like that. Bermuda is so much nicer than the Bahamas and even Mexico. That's why the Eastern is tempting. I think I would like those little islands down there. In the meantime, we'll keep saving those DVC points up!

Yes, you can learn quite a bit on these Disboards. People just love talking about anything Disney, so there are many just love helping another Dis'er out. Moi included!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter