Wonder Nov18th 2007 Anyone???

A hiden Mickey in an engagement ring -- this I gotta see!

For us, home is where the Air Force sends us. Currently it's Fort Walton Beach, FL, which is actually DH's third assignment here. He's a New Yorker, and I'm originally from Ga. -- yes, a true mixed marriage.

:disrocks:
A hiden Mickey in an engagement ring -- this I gotta see!

For us, home is where the Air Force sends us. Currently it's Fort Walton Beach, FL, which is actually DH's third assignment here. He's a New Yorker, and I'm originally from Ga. -- yes, a true mixed marriage.

Fort Walton Beach, ahh, some of the nicest beaches up in the Panhandle area.

I will show you my HM. We met at Pleasure Island, and we are both Disney diehards, so we thought it only fitting to pay tribute to Walt for bringing us together!

We have lived in Ocala, Fl for 5 years now, orginally located in SpringHill, Fl but both Dh and I were born in NJ. He moved to Fl as a infant and I moved here at the tender age of 13. We met during the spring of my senior year of high school and the rest as they say is history- we will celebrate 15 years of marriage Dec 19th.

You have tough competition from the Magic that week...see the Turkey Day Gang posts

Chuck:cool1:

Well, I hope everyone gets a visit in at the Magic Kingdom while in Central Florida for the cruise. OMG, we just got back from MK for the first official castle lighting. Disney outdid themselves. It was so beautiful, (okay, this is so dumb) my eyes welled up and I was all choked up.:sad: :santa:

Although I've got more than a dozen Disney trips in, I've never been during the holidays before! I can't wait -- we'll be there three nights following the cruise.

Re: the tears. I cry at everything. :sad: The boys sang in the church jr. choir yesterday, and there I was, balling my eyes out. Same at any awards ceremony, singing of the national anthem, weddings, etc. I'll have to bring a kleenex when the ship's horn blows!

Well, be sure to park your fannies in front of the castle about 5:45...unbelievable. There is NOTHING like Christmas at Disney. But I have to say they've really outdone themselves this time around.

If any of you are flying into MCO either tomorrow or Thursday ahead of the cruise, you may get a glimpse of the Airbus A380...the world's largest commercial passenger airliner. I am not sure where it is...I have a hunch it is where all the British Airways and International flights come in. But it might be a neat thing to keep your eyes peeled for. It is leaving sometime on Thursday...not sure of the time...but I sure would like to see it take off.

Is anyone else way too excited?! I packed a bag this evening and have already picked out my outfits for the cruise (always the hard part!). I'm going to do laundry tomorrow, then start packing for DH (who is TDY) and the boys. Then its snacks, loading the car and everything else Thurs. and Fri. I just wish there wasn't so much else to do around here in the next four days!

Anyone been checking our weather forecast yet?

This is our first cruise. We are leaving Thursday for a couple of days at Disney before heading over to the port. I'm not yet packed!!!

I have dinner attire, pirate gear and suntan lotion...any other must have items??

It's me, DH, DD(7), and DD(6).
We are leaving DD(2) with grandparents!:cloud9:

HOPE I GOT THIS RIGHT.

Here 's a list of Dis Boarders on the Wonder Nov 18-21

Cruizen mamma, dh and DS-8

TCB in Fl, DH DS-7,DS-5

Sequioamom, DD11,DD8

Tournant, DH,DS11,DS9

XOXOBinkaXOXO, DH, DD17,DD15,DD12
SIL, DD15DS12,DS8

Colby&Carsonsmom, DH, 2 DIS FRIENDS, 3 DG 3,6,9 3-DB 1,10,10

Ccmkallen, DH, DD,DS

Bensmom, DH, DS81/2

What a group can't wait to meet you all next week.

CmKallen is the DH and my wife thinks I am corny for doing this. We will actually be down 1 day early at the Beach Club.

CK

CmKallen is the DH and my wife thinks I am corny for doing this. We will actually be down 1 day early at the Beach Club.

CK

So sorry Cm, I just assumed the corny ones are usually always the wives:rotfl: :lmao:

See you all Sunday- 3 more days!!!!!!

Ps TCB- I've been packed and repacked since Sunday, DH waits till the very last minute

Welcome Mama of 3 -- glad you found us before you left!

Looking forward to meeting everyone! :yay:

This is our first cruise. We are leaving Thursday for a couple of days at Disney before heading over to the port. I'm not yet packed!!!

I have dinner attire, pirate gear and suntan lotion...any other must have items??

It's me, DH, DD(7), and DD(6).
We are leaving DD(2) with grandparents!:cloud9:

Sense of humor and MONEY!

Not packed. More concerned with the housework since I will be having houseguests while I am on cruise to watch three dogs, two hermit crabs, a hamster, a blue front amazon parrot and an ant farm!

Since I live in the area, I am up on the weather. We are getting a cold front moving in on Friday (don't fret...it's only going to be 70 during the day...it's cold for us Floridians!). Then it's warming up to the mid to upper 70's. Since we are going just a wee bit southeast from Port Canaveral, you'd be best checking either Miami or Fort Lauderdale's weather because the Bahamas are basically in the same grid as those cities. I suspect it will be much like here, only perhaps two or three degrees warmer. Bring light jackets/sweatshirts for evenings. Otherwise, bright and sunny is the prediction.

Hello Everyone!!
We're going on the 11-18 Wonder too!!!:cool1:
There's me, DH, DS-6, DS-3 and DD-1-- this is our first Disney Cruise and we're sooo excited. After the cruise we will be staying 3 nights at BCV and can't wait to see the castle lights!
My boys (including DH) can't wait to see the Flying Dutchmanpirate: -- this is my DH's main reason for taking the cruise.
I've just starter pulling some stuff out of the cloest today for the kids, I can't believe we leave this Sunday for it all. We have main dining and plans booked, just winging it. But, to be honest, now I am freaking a bit about the verandah and kids.
Oh well, see you all soon!

Welcome Spoonful! Glad you found us! We had the verandah with a just-turned-3 year old last time around, and it never was a problem. If I remember correctly, to get out to the balcony, there's a latch up on the top part of the door. It was tough enough for the adults to figure out, much less the kids. They were only allowed out there with an adult, plus the ledge is pretty high up.

BensMom- I'm with you about the "cold". It's in the mid-70s here today, so I pulled out a long-sleeved t-shirt (but still wore my flip flops). Here's to continued sunny skies and warm weather! :beach:

Welcome, Spoonful! The first Disney cruise AND BCV?! Well, life is good!

The veranda is fine until they start climbing up on that little table out there. Just a head's up. This was freaking me out last year with my DS, who was 7 at the time, and he'll do it again at 8 and even taller, which further stresses me out. So, I understand. Disney hasn't lost a kid yet to sharkbait, and we won't start now!:scared1: :thumbsup2

Okay, I'm getting a little more excited. The first cruise we sweat our butts off the whole time (late May). I am really looking forward to a little crisp ocean air this time around. More fun to do activities. Actually thinking of renting a bike on CC.

Hey, TCB, how's the water supply up your way? The Georgians aren't trying to steal any, are they? Wow, I hear things are pretty tough up there right now. Where are you, like Ponte Vedre way? I have two friends here in Celebration who moved from Atlantic Beach and up that way.

We (DH and I) rented bikes last time and loved it! It was probably one of my top 5 highlights of the trip. The place is completely flat, there's an old airstrip for part, and there are some pretty views. We're hoping to do it as a family this time around as long as there's something that will fit both boys.

Plenty of water here -- we are located way over on the panhandle, about 60 miles east of Pensacola. We've actually had a good amount of rain this fall. However, we lived up near Montgomery last year, and they are really hurting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter