WONDERful Alaska June 27-July 4, 2016

Hi thank you so much for adding my family we are staying in state room 7520 our family is Name is Corser, we have Lilly who is 6, Helena 15, Lauren is 15mths but only Lilly and Lauren are traveling with us.

When will I receive an FE list so I can start looking at gifts to buy

Thank you again

Corrina

Great! Thank you....
:welcome:
Hello Disney Cruisers!
My name is Shelley and I am willing to organize a Fish Extender group for those sailing on the Disney Wonder, June 27th-July 4th, 2016. If you are interested, please reply to this thread. If we get enough interest, I'll begin the organization of it. Please note that I am open to any and all suggestions from Disney Cruisers on how to make this a great FE experience for all!

Please list the following information for your stateroom/family if you have not already. Thanks.
1. Family's Last Name.
2. Names of Travelers (along with children's ages & gender) You may also just state "boy" or "girl" if you'd rather not give names.
3. Cabin/Stateroom Number
4. Allergies or Dietary Restrictions
5. Any special occasion(s) you are celebrating while on board (birthdays, anniversaries, graduations,, etc.)
6. Favorite Disney/Pixar character for your family or for each child

Our FE group will be closed 30 days prior (effective May 27th) to sailing to give everyone enough time to finish their gifts. Once the group grows to 60 people, the group will be closed.

1. Deniz
Alan, Shelley, Halle (10) Grant (6)
State Room # 8512
No allergies/dietary restrictions
No Celebrations

2. Jones
Melissa & Steven
State Room # 5142
Celebrating an Anniversary
Favorite Character... Melissa - Belle; Steven - Olaf & Grumpy

3. Sjursen/Gibbons
Chip & Katie
Dorrie - (10) Rey (Star Wars)
Sanna - (8) Olaf
Mattie - (5) Ariel
Stateroom # 8074
No celebrations

4. Smith
Sara & Matt
Kai-(13) Jack the Pumpkin King
Cooper - (11) Goofy
Gracie - (3) Elsa
Stateroom # 8076
No celebrations.

5. Sjursen
Ruth, Arne & Jennie (all adults)
Stateroom # 8072
No celebrations

6.Ring
Julie & Mike
Jillian (12) - Wall-E
Stateroom #7552
No celebrations

7. Tamashiro - we all like Tsum Tsums!
-Troy (Dad) - Wreck-It Ralph
-Fiona (Mom) - Stitch
-Jai (3.5 yrs/ boy) - Jake (Jake & the Neverland Pirates)/ Baymax
-Skye (1.5 yrs/ girl) - Minnie Mouse Tsum Tsum & also Minnie from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
SR #6551
No Allergies or Dietary Restrictions
Celebrating our June wedding anniversary (4 years), Fiona's June birthday, & Troy's Julybirthday

8. Janicek
Mark-Goofy
Tasha-Olaf
Emilie (11)- Joy from Inside Out
Stateroom# 7628
ZERO allergies/restrictions
Celebrating our 13th Anniversary on July 3rd.

9. The Rodriguez Family
Jackie and Paul
Girl (13) - Ariel
Girl (11) - Aurora
Girl (5) - Elsa from Frozen
Stateroom: 7548
No celebrations

10. Fritz/NEGRIS
Rhiana & Matthew
Ava (6): Frozen, Rey (Star Wars), Mulan,Wreck it Ralph
Luca (4): Avengers, Star Wars, Olaf, Baymax
Room to be assigned
Allergies: none
Celebrations: My 36th birthday on 6/30

11. Schmitt Family
Jason
Bridget
Emma (girl) 2- Will turn 3 on 6/28. Loves Olaf
3. Cabin/Stateroom Number: to be determined
4. Allergies or Dietary Restrictions: none
5. Any special occasion(s) you are celebrating while on board: Emma's 3rd birthday

We would love to be added if its not too late, thank you!

Laramie Family
Mike & Trisha
Brady 11 boy
room 7638
sorcerer mickey
no allergies

Last edited:

We would love to be added
Corser family
Room 7520
Total of 5
Lauren 15 mths loves Olaf
Lilly 6 bday 14th July loves Olaf
Helena 15 lives R2D2
Mom & Dad
dad bday June 29th
Wedding anniversary 5 July 8 years
No allergies

When do we receive a list of the family's we buy gifts for

Thanks again

Shelley---26 days until we cruise and FE gifts are ready!!!

How/When will we find out the stateroom #s for the Fritz/Negris & Schmitt families?

ETA: Helps if I read all the posts... Fritz/NEGRIS Stateroom #2630

Last edited:
It is with great sadness that I tell you that the Sjursen, Sjursen/Gibbons, and Smith families will not be going on the cruise to Alaska this year. I, Ruth Sjursen, was taken to the hospital last week and finally released yesterday. I will, however, have to return for an operation. I sincerely hope I have not greatly inconvenienced anyone because of this. Ruth

It is with great sadness that I tell you that the Sjursen, Sjursen/Gibbons, and Smith families will not be going on the cruise to Alaska this year. I, Ruth Sjursen, was taken to the hospital last week and finally released yesterday. I will, however, have to return for an operation. I sincerely hope I have not greatly inconvenienced anyone because of this. Ruth
So sorry to hear this. You will be missed. Take care.

For some reason I wasn't getting email notification when new posts were being made to this thread. Anyway, we lost a few families....but gained a few. The FE was suppose to close 30 days prior to sailing, but due to the fact we lost a few families, I think we should add the families who would like to come on late. Here is the updated and final FE list. You will need to print this list and take it with you on the cruise. This will be your guide (master list) for passing out your gifts on the cruise.

Shelley
:welcome:
Hello Disney Cruisers!
My name is Shelley and I am willing to organize a Fish Extender group for those sailing on the Disney Wonder, June 27th-July 4th, 2016. If you are interested, please reply to this thread. If we get enough interest, I'll begin the organization of it. Please note that I am open to any and all suggestions from Disney Cruisers on how to make this a great FE experience for all!

Please list the following information for your stateroom/family if you have not already. Thanks.
1. Family's Last Name.
2. Names of Travelers (along with children's ages & gender) You may also just state "boy" or "girl" if you'd rather not give names.
3. Cabin/Stateroom Number
4. Allergies or Dietary Restrictions
5. Any special occasion(s) you are celebrating while on board (birthdays, anniversaries, graduations,, etc.)
6. Favorite Disney/Pixar character for your family or for each child

Our FE group will be closed 30 days prior (effective May 27th) to sailing to give everyone enough time to finish their gifts. Once the group grows to 60 people, the group will be closed.

1. Deniz
Alan, Shelley, Halle (10) Grant (6)
State Room # 8512
No Celebrations

2. Laramie Family
Mike & Trisha
Brady 11 boy
room?
sorcerer mickey
no allergies

3. Corser family
Room 7520
Total of 5
Helena 15 lives R2D2
Mom & Dad
dad bday June 29th
No allergies

4. Smith
Sara & Matt
Kai-(13) Jack the Pumpkin King
Cooper - (11) Goofy
Gracie - (3) Elsa
Stateroom # 8076
No celebrations.

5.Ring
Julie & Mike
Jillian (12) - Wall-E
Stateroom #7552
No celebrations

6. Tamashiro - we all like Tsum Tsums!
-Troy (Dad) - Wreck-It Ralph
-Fiona (Mom) - Stitch
-Jai (3.5 yrs/ boy) - Jake (Jake & the Neverland Pirates)/ Baymax
-Skye (1.5 yrs/ girl) - Minnie Mouse Tsum Tsum & also Minnie from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
SR #6551
No Allergies or Dietary Restrictions
Celebrating our June wedding anniversary (4 years), Fiona's June birthday, & Troy's Julybirthday

7. Janicek
Mark-Goofy
Tasha-Olaf
Emilie (11)- Joy from Inside Out
Stateroom# 7628
ZERO allergies/restrictions
Celebrating our 13th Anniversary on July 3rd.

8. The Rodriguez Family
Jackie and Paul
Girl (13) - Ariel
Girl (11) - Aurora
Girl (5) - Elsa from Frozen
Stateroom: 7548
No celebrations

9. Fritz/NEGRIS
Rhiana & Matthew
Ava (6): Frozen, Rey (Star Wars), Mulan,Wreck it Ralph
Luca (4): Avengers, Star Wars, Olaf, Baymax
Room # 2630
Allergies: none
Celebrations: My 36th birthday on 6/30

10. Schmitt Family
Jason
Bridget
5. Any special occasion(s) you are celebrating while on board: Emma's 3rd birthday

Last edited:
We would love to be added
Corser family
Room 7520
Total of 5
Helena 15 lives R2D2
Mom & Dad
dad bday June 29th
No allergies

When do we receive a list of the family's we buy gifts for

Thanks again

I just added you. Welcome! You can find the final FE list on this thread.... I just updated it. You will need to print it and take it with you on the cruise.

Shelley---26 days until we cruise and FE gifts are ready!!!

How/When will we find out the stateroom #s for the Fritz/Negris & Schmitt families?

ETA: Helps if I read all the posts... Fritz/NEGRIS Stateroom #2630
Just wanted to make sure you got the updated FE list.... we lost a few families. However, we gained a few new ones.

Just wanted to make sure you got the updated FE list.... we lost a few families. However, we gained a few new ones.
Yes, thank you! Welcome to the Corser and Laramie families!

Where/how will we find out the Schmitt stateroom # if they don't find out until they get to port?

Thanks for all of your hard work organizing our FE group, Shelley!

Yes, thank you! Welcome to the Corser and Laramie families!

Where/how will we find out the Schmitt stateroom # if they don't find out until they get to port?

Thanks for all of your hard work organizing our FE group, Shelley!

Good question...I will try reaching out to her. It's possible they have it, she just forgot to post it.

1. Schmitt
Jason
Bridget

Do you happen to know your state room number yet? I Some of us are preparing our FE gifts and are curious....Thanks!

I don't know why Jones fell off the list. Can you put us back on. Like someone else, I stopped getting email notifications!

I don't know why Jones fell off the list. Can you put us back on. Like someone else, I stopped getting email notifications!

I think you are in my other FE group---Group Pluto (group 2). I plan on gifting y'all once. :) Please do the same for us!

I think you are in my other FE group---Group Pluto (group 2). I plan on gifting y'all once. :) Please do the same for us!
We were supposed to give to everyone on the list; we had been the second family to sign up, but somehow we don't seem to be on the list anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter