Wonderful Wednesday's Riddle

You spammer! :p

Just kidding. Everything's taken care of... *evil laugh for those people who don't know what's going on*

Just kidding. Everything's taken care of... *evil laugh for those people who don't know what's going on*

I have enough rumors about me, lets not go there with another ;)

But smiling and nodding is. :teeth:::yes::

I probably don't wanna know what half those rumors are, anyway.

Nothing to lose sleep over sunshine. ;) I am like Tigger, I bounce back! :banana:

Well, that's good to know. :)

I wonder if the Tigger at Disney has bounced back yet?

It's really been going nowhere fast for a while.

OK...so that Safari ride in the AK. You watch all these real animals and it's pretty cool, but am I alone thinking the back story is really dumb. When they ask if it's OK to help stop the pretend poachers from taking the pretend ivory from the pretend elephants the last few minutes of the ride, am I the only one who yells out "No, I have a priority seating that I don't want to miss, so just drop me off at the exit."

Discuss.

Not me. I want to save Little Red. People like you are just as bad as the poachers! :mad:

Since it's a couple hours past the bedtime of the PA riddlers, I just wanted to say good night!

Not me. I want to save Little Red. People like you are just as bad as the poachers! :mad:
Little Red has been getting caught by the same poachers 100's of times a day for years and hasn't grown an inch in all that time. At some point survival of the fittest has to kick in and we have to just let him go.

Little Red has been getting caught by the same poachers 100's of times a day for years and hasn't grown an inch in all that time. At some point survival of the fittest has to kick in and we have to just let him go.

Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! :sad1:

Lou: don't make a habit of this late riddling.
:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I dont feel like going to get TU Mickey again but you get the idea. ;)

I know whats going on...:blush:

Thank you Dragonboy...and Duck...and Donna and Angel!!!:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter