**Woohoo !! It's Boxing Day**

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
1.gif

I can't believe how quick this year has flown by ~ and that in only 6 months time it will be Christmas again. I know that a few of you have started Christmas shopping (I picked up a few things up in WDW before we came home in the NewYear).

What are the big 'must haves' this year. I think my girls might want digital cameras and dollars, so that'll be very easy this year.

I will refresh this thread each month to drive you bonkers and remind you to start your shopping early ~ even though you'll be want to shop for suntan lotion :rotfl:

Can I take this opportunity to be the first to wish you all a very

5.gif

Santa Mandy
8.gif
8.gif

Thanks for the reminder - I made this announcement to the family last night as it 6 months since we were in OKW for our last Christmas.

If you remember I was the first on the Disboards to put our decorations up last year on 07-Nov-05.

Roll-on Christmas...........can't wait.

P.S. why only remind every month, make it every week!!!

:santa: :santa: :santa:

David

Karen Mouse said:
yippeeeeeeeeeeeee

Happy Christmas everybody :banana: :banana:

Its nearly time to start decorating my 5 trees! :yay: :yay:

Only 5 !!! :rotfl2:

You're just a beginner !!!

David

daipp said:
Only 5 !!! :rotfl2:

You're just a beginner !!!

David

I know but we only have a samll house which is stuffed to the brim with Disney, so 5 is all I can fit in!

ps - wheres all the smilies for xmas?

Got DD main present in already, she wants the princess TV, ordered the other day and is hiding in the spare room with the DVD player.

We also had a trip around toys r us and bought a barbie balance beam, she loves gymnastics and it will help her with balance.

Going to buy little each month.

LOVE CHRISTMAS I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forgot to add, we saved£115 already, tv and dvd if bought from high street £180, we got for £78 on internet, and barbie beam half price now £15.

Noooooooooo

<<<< hides under the desk for the next 6 months

I've bought a few pressies already. Will probably get the rest on our USA travels or in DLP.

Just incase Santa is listening I would like either a DVD camcorder or a new ipod :teeth:

OMG so much left to do! Presents to buy, cards to make... I mean I haven't even bought an advent calendar yet!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc That's why I'll be spending this Wednesday afternoon on the phone booking my Christmas Dinner ADR (hopefully le Cellier) :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I bet the shops will get Christmas things in soon gets earlier each year, I would like to stop anyone selling anything Christmassy until 1st November.

I love it but want it to be special.

Minniespal said:
Jo ~ What are you thinking of :rolleyes: You only have 180 days left :)

Actually phew! I bought an Advent Calendar in the sale - Santa with stickers to dress him ready for Christmas Eve. So don't worry Florence ;)

daipp said:
Thanks for the reminder - I made this announcement to the family last night as it 6 months since we were in OKW for our last Christmas.

If you remember I was the first on the Disboards to put our decorations up last year on 07-Nov-05.

Roll-on Christmas...........can't wait.

P.S. why only remind every month, make it every week!!!

:santa: :santa: :santa:

David

Wow David, 7th November !! I always put my tree up on the last Saturday in November, which will be the 25th this year ~ Woohoo !! 22 weeks until I put my Christmas tree up :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well done to those of you that have started your shopping early, even QVC haven't started their Christmas shops yet :rotfl2: Princess Jackson, I am very impressed with the bargains that you've bought. Well done Jo on getting your Advent Calendar :santa:

Mandy
1.gif

Yay, it's soon going to be Xmas!

I would love to celebrate this thread, but unfortunately I already started my celebrations a couple of weeks ahead of you Mandy.. Looks like you have some competition in the future!

Still, only 6 months till the Who Xmas special!! :teeth:

Whoo Hoo only 6months! Although Xmas will come out of nowhere for me this year as i get married 3 weeks before eek!

Which means just over 5 months to sort out.....Everything!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter