Woohoo, Its Christmas Day

everybosy ready?

I have been wrapping presents I bought in florida for three days and I still have a heep to do, I have wrapped three giant bags full.

then I need to srt them all lol

and Im working today tomorrow and saturday morning, Im never gonna be ready

Im just about ready now, all cards and gifts that needed to be sent by mail have gone, presents are all wrapped, just waiting for the day itself now :goodvibes

Sue :wave:

Think I'm finally finished too. Wrapped the last two presents last night and did the final food shop this morning.

Bring it on Santa baby ~ I'm ready :)

Woo Hoo Updated the countdown

2 More Sleeps to go and last day in work :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

1.gif

10.gif

8.gif

Sue :wave2:

Im off to Lakeside today, just to get those last couple of bits. I must be mad as I have a feeling its going to be packed.

FizzyPop said:
Im off to Lakeside today, just to get those last couple of bits. I must be mad as I have a feeling its going to be packed.

Good luck :)

Well Im just waiting for the nod to say we can leave at 1pm, although I have to say theres not much work being done here today anyway lol :teeth:

8.gif

Im just off to get the last few bits, not long to go now!!!!!

I'm the same. No clients today, just doing admin which consists of surfing the internet :rolleyes:

florida sun said:
Woo Hoo Updated the countdown

2 More Sleeps to go and last day in work :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
Off today as waiting for little lad's new bed to come.
Diane and Morgan are off to the shops - I've a suspicion that it is to buy my parcel :rolleyes1
Lot's of things to do....................... think I'll just DIS for a bit longer :rotfl2:

Cyrano said:
Diane and Morgan are off to the shops - I've a suspicion that it is to buy my parcel :rolleyes1
Lot's of things to do....................... think I'll just DIS for a bit longer :rotfl2:

:rotfl: Why not Reid, :teeth:

Cyrano said:

Quite right Reid :teeth:

Thanks Florence.
By the way just noticed your ticker. Way to go girl, you are nearly there :goodvibes

Cyrano said:
Exactly, seeing how those of you at work are so busy :rotfl2: ;)

Me............................... I havent stopped all week :rotfl: :teeth: ;)

Not long to go now finishing at 1pm woo hoooo.

Cyrano said:
Thanks Florence.
By the way just noticed your ticker. Way to go girl, you are nearly there :goodvibes

Thanx Reid ~ Me thinks I am going to have a little more than 4 pounds to lose in the New Year :teeth:

Cyrano said:
Exactly, seeing how those of you at work are so busy :rotfl2: ;)

I know ~ I'm almost exhausted after all the dising.

Only productive things I have done this morning is go to the gym and the final food shopping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter