**Woohoo !! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !!**

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
1.gif

Yes it's that time of the year again ~ It's time to drive you all bonkers with my 'Countdown to Christmas'. I can't believe that it's only 6 months since my last Christmas thread was closed, and once again, the year is flying by ~ so that in only 6 months time it will be Christmas again.

So, has anyone started their Christmas shopping ? worked out what you're getting everyone ? or do your kids already know what they want this year ?

Any ideas what the big 'must haves' are for this year. I'm not sure what my girls will be after this year, probably $$ (as eldest DD is off to WDW in the New Year) and fingers crossed we'll be there just after Christmas

I will refresh this thread each month to drive you all mad and to remind you to start your shopping early ~ even though you'd probably prefer to be shopping for suntan lotion and bikinis :rotfl:

In the next few months if you see any bargains or 3 for 2's etc. then please post them on the Christmas Bargains thread http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2291416

Can I take this opportunity to be the first to wish you all a very ...

5.gif

Santa Mandy :santa:

BTW, here's my ticker for when I can put my Christmas tree up at the end of November :rotfl2:

omg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have you seen the weather hun, please dont depress me :rotfl2:

I actually saw an advert about Christmas today on telly, wow!

:goodvibes

Brilliant!!! I'm already looking forward to the festivities!!! :cool1::santa::cool1:

12.gif

In fact, I decided today that this year, instead of gifts, we would take all the kids away just after Christmas on a skiing holiday - so I've spent much of the day researching that... :goodvibes I'm just sad I'm going to miss next month's 'Christmas in July' day on QVC... :sad:

yay I love this thread:banana::banana:
I was just talking to DH about the budget for christmas ornaments on our holiday :thumbsup2

Ha ha- This was my facebok status earlier today! :goodvibes I can't wait until Christmas this year- We'll hopefully be in our own place by then! :banana:

Bob xoxoxox

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Yay it's nearly christmas!!!! :banana:

I got a few christmas presents for one of my niece's today when I was in town. I've already got quite a few presents put by. :santa:

Oh goodness me! :scared1: How fast this year is moving along!

Not even thought of Christmas yet, there's plenty more going on in between now and then. I do know it'll be a reasonably quiet one for us all this time around though, we're back at WDW next May - so we've all agreed that we'll go easy on the gifts so we can have more spend for our trip! :thumbsup2

I'll check in each month though, I LOVE Christmas, my fave time of year! :cloud9:

last month I notice the banqueting suite where I work were taking Christmas Party bookings and I thought of you Mandy. :santa:

susan

Ive got 4 more people to buy for for christmas then Im finished people think Im nuts that I buy so early but my hubby has a big family he is the oldest of 10 but anyway wow the last 6 months have just flown by :scared1:

i have already brought a pressie for dd15 just have no ideas for their main pressies this yr
the two younger ones will just have toys and im sure dd18 will have money & dd15 will want a new mobile .

just told DH it;s 6 months today until christmas
could'nt write his answer

Happy nearly christmas everyone

Woo hoo. I have actually started my Christmas shopping! I bought a few bits at WDW in May and have picked up a few other goodies the past few weeks!

YAY,bring on the Christmas Thread :woohoo: :santa: :woohoo: :santa:.

I started Christmas shopping at Easter in WDW :laughing:,stocking fillers for the girls-mickey necklaces with there names on,Christmas Tink soft toy each(bargain $5),WDW colouring books($2),WDW notepads+pencils.
Have already got Dd4 3 main things she has constantly been asking for-Fur Real Honey My Baby Pony-a bargain at £26 from my catalogue(only really ended up paying £1.56 as the remainder i used cashback for :cool1:).Roary The Racing Car SilverHatch race track,half price at Amazon £25+Fur Real Lil Patter Pup.
Dd8 has only mentioned an I Pod at the moment.Also will be getting Hubby a new watch as one of his main pressies.

Roll on November 21st-as that's when my tree will be going up :banana: :santa: :banana: .x.

Holy, holly and tinsle!!!! LMAO
My Family and are I crazy about Christmas but this beats it :) :)
I am not one to start xmas shopping very early, my DD's birthday in in December so I usualy don't get her presents until I have seen what she has got for her birthday.
I like shopping when all the dec's are up, thats about when I start - which is getting earlier each year :)
I am full of hope for this Christmas that I will be back in the country in my new home, I hope it happens!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter