**Woohoo !! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !!**

Woohoo!!! Only 5 months to go!! I'm going to start making sets of Christmas decs to sell in my new online shop! I can't wait.... I've got loads of ideas! I also started thinking about Christmas Dinner the other day- We're hoping to be in our own place by Christmas and I'm really looking forward to it being just the two of us.... I've seen a great looking recipe on the Good Food website for Duck Two Ways with Clementine Sauce that I think I'm going to make for us on Christmas day. I've told my Mum we're going to come to hers on boxing day to steal left overs! :lmao: If I'm feeling particularly cheeky I may even call at my Aunties for a slice of Nut Roast.... She makes the best nut roast in the world.... :cloud9: God I love Christmas food!!! :lmao:

Bob xoxoxoxox

I love this thread - its the only place i can get excited about Christmas and not have people think im completely mad!!

We are going to WDW end of November/Early Dec so i want to get all my xmas shopping done before i go! So im looking for ideas now! So if anyone finds any bargains let me know lol!

:scared1::scared1:

Although I do admit I have been thinking about Christmas 2010 - only because were getting married in WDW :cloud9:

:santa: It will soon be here :santa: :lmao:.

Had a nosey online at the new Argos catalogue and they have some great new toys in the 2 for £15 section--Ben10 art case,Talking Fifi,Talking Peppa Pig,Frustration Game,Singing Barney are some of the bits we reserved yesterday+Hubby is picking them up after work tonight.x.

9.gif

Goodness me, I popped into Nuneaton this morning, and a card shop had all it's Christmas cards and calendars out :santa:

When I was away I bought some lovely Disney Cruise Line Chistmas decorations, and the last few things that I need for the Christmas decoration and Secret Santa exchanges :santa:

:santa: I can't believe that 4 months today, it will be Christmas Eve :santa:

It wont be long Mandy :)

I bought a few bits in TK Maxx for the kids this week - they are mad on Pokemon so managed to pick up some stuff I have never seen before :)

So far Lewis wants a Laptop, i pod touch , psp and games :scared1:

9.gif
...When I was away I bought some lovely Disney Cruise Line Chistmas decorations, and the last few things that I need for the Christmas decoration and Secret Santa exchanges :santa:

:santa: I can't believe that 4 months today, it will be Christmas Eve :santa:

I am soooo looking forward to examining the 2009 WDW/DCL decorations, Mandy!!!
:santa: :santa: :santa:

OMG! :scared1: I'd better start peeling the sprouts! :rotfl:

Never mind peeling them, you better put them on to boil or they'll never be tender in time. :lmao:

My sister phoned last month to invite us to Christmas lunch and to invite herself to here for Boxing Day, so that's sorted.

Last week in DLP I got my Disney Christmas mug, fridge magnet, jigsaw, keyring, biscuit barrel and tree baubles. :banana:

zz-1.jpg

Ah, they're lovely. I rationed myself to 1 decoration from WDW this year, bought a box full of stuff last visit! My boys bought my birthday and Christmas presents on holiday this year and I can clearly see the bags on top of the wardrobe. Will have to try and be patient and not peek when they are back at school!

Ooh, they're lovely Bev. I got a lovely Princess Jasmine, DCL Mickey, DCL Minnie, DCL Chip n Dale and ship decorations - I can't wait to put them up. I'll post a pic when I remember :santa:

Paul bought me a few bits and pieces for Crimbo while we were away too

I can't wait until Christmas! :santa: I love the biscuit barrel you got from DLRP.

My hubby said to me the other day, you won't be buying many WDW Christmas decs on this trip (I pretty much bought one of everything when I was there in December, I can't remember the exact number but it was around 70 or 80 :rolleyes1 ).....what he hasn't realised is that this time I get to buy the DCL Christmas Decs. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

...Last week in DLP I got my Disney Christmas mug, fridge magnet, jigsaw, keyring, biscuit barrel and tree baubles. :banana:

zz-1.jpg

LOVE that bag of baubles... :cloud9: Wonder if I can pop over to DLP in October/November...? ;)

I can't wait until Christmas! :santa: I love the biscuit barrel you got from DLRP.

My hubby said to me the other day, you won't be buying many WDW Christmas decs on this trip (I pretty much bought one of everything when I was there in December, I can't remember the exact number but it was around 70 or 80 :rolleyes1 ).....what he hasn't realised is that this time I get to buy the DCL Christmas Decs. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

LOL, Men ! they just don't get it, we have to buy Crimbo decs every year :rotfl:

LOVE that bag of baubles... :cloud9: Wonder if I can pop over to DLP in October/November...? ;)

Now that sounds like a plan ;)

LOL, Men ! they just don't get it, we have to buy Crimbo decs every year :rotfl:

Exactly Mandy....they definately don't get it. :rolleyes: I may well pack him off to DisneyQuest or the cinema as there is no way he is stopping me from spending lots in the christmas shop at dtd. :lmao:

So far Lewis wants a Laptop, i pod touch , psp and games :scared1:

Oh not too much then :eek: :laughing:.x.

Last week in DLP I got my Disney Christmas mug, fridge magnet, jigsaw, keyring, biscuit barrel and tree baubles. :banana:

zz-1.jpg

Oh i love your items,especially the biscuit barrel.x.

I popped to my local shops today,and went in Card Factory,they have all there Christmas Cards out already :scared1:.Now i love Christmas+am always on the ball,but even August is early for me :eek: :rotfl:.
I can't wait to put my new WDW+UNI ornaments on the tree this year :cool1:.x.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter