Words of wisdom?

Are you going to see Earth, Wind and Fire???

If you do tell them you know they're BIGGEST FAN!! :bounce:

Oh, and have a great trip and hug the kids for me!

I leave tomorrow too.....techinically midnight but we'll get in around 3pm at the HRH...can't wait...our weather looks great for the week!:bounce:

I don't know yet if we are going to see EWF, it depends what time we get into Orlando (if my husband lets me do most of the driving we'll shave a few hours off!!!!). Turns out my husband has worked with those guys, so it made him more receptive to the idea of going to see them.
Now all I have to do is pack, clean the house (wouldn't do this except someone is staying here), and everything else I have neglected do to my obsession with this trip. Oh well, I guess all good things come to an end.

Turns out my husband has worked with those guys, so it made him more receptive to the idea of going to see them.

Your DH worked with EWF!! Doing What??? :bounce: Cooooool!

Have a great time!! Ride Dueling Dragons at least once in the front!

My husband is a production manager, so needless to say going to a concert is not his idea of a good time. Now my idea of a good time is a couple of drinks, celebrating Mardi Gras and seeing a concert all rolled into one!!!!!!!!!!!!
As far as rides go I am such a wimp just thinking about a rollercoaster makes me break out in a sweat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter