Would like to rent ...Taken care of- Thanks Sandy!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

freediverdude

Was very touched by the Tapestry of Dreams parade
Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone would be interested in renting points to me for a studio at any of the resorts for mid-late August? I was thinking arriving Sunday, August 24th, departing Tuesday, August 26th, but my dates are very flexible, and could even wait until September. I have rented points twice before to stay at Old Key West, and liked that, but haven't tried the others. I can give references for these rentals if desired. I can pay $10 per point, and might even be able to be talked into a third night, but shouldn't :rolleyes: I can also pay by paypal if you need a fast payment. It's just myself, so I can't see needing even a 1 bedroom. So if anyone would like to check some Sunday-Tuesday dates in late August or September, or even midweek might be ok, feel free! My email is freediverdude@yahoo.com.
Nicholas Lash

Someone rented to me, so now I have to plan! Thank you Sandy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter