would not have bought - if read about hangups on check out day before purchasing

We stayed at the Wilderness Villas the first part of Aug. On Check out day we received a phone call at 8am with no one there, then each hour we received similiar phone with no one on the other end. It was annoying when we were trying to pack and get ready to go. At 11:15 housekeeping came to our door and asked when we would be leaving. I told her we would be gone shortly, that we were waiting on some of our party who had gone out for breakfast. (Some of our group had gone by car to the Fort Wilderness buffet for breakfast - they got lost on the way there and spent about 40 minutes in a car for what we now know is about a 10 minute walk!! They didn't want to turn around and come back because two in the party were diabetics and had already taken their regular insulin before they left the villas - so they had to get some breakfast. ) Housekeeping then came back at around 11:45 and said that check out time was 11:00 - 11:30 and if we needed late check out time we should of arranged that before hand. I explained that the rest of the group would be right back, but that I could go ahead and check out ( although I had a 2 yr old and lots of luggage and they had the car)and wait in the lobby. She didn't make me do that. And it was just about 5 - 10 minutes later that our group came back and we left immediately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter