Would you like to see pictures of a different resort every day?

SuiteDisney

<font color=CC66CC>Short Post Man cracks me up!<br
I post pictures for an "attraction of the day" on the Theme Parks board. Would you like to see something similar for resorts here?

It would be ok if you could lower the size or resolution of the pictures. It takes forever on dial up to view them. Why not just let everyone go to your website or put up the pics in the DIS Photos?

Hi Laura - I love your pic of the day on the themepark board... the jungle cruise the other day got me all wistful about visiting again

Thanx for doing that.

>>^..^<<

I would love it! That reminds me that I need to go to the Themeparks board and check out your attraction of the day.

Thanks!

Id love to see a resort of the day too!
Thanks for all the work you do on your attraction of the day. Your pictures are great.

Love all of your pictures! I look everyday for the attraction of the day. Would love to jump to this board to see another daily picture!

Hi Laura! I too enjoy your attraction of the day!! I would also love to see a Resort Of the Day! Thanks for all your work!
Arly

Hi - I think your photos are great and I love to see them. It would be nice to see a "Resort of the Day" - there are so many beauriful resorts to look at!

I love your pictures and would love to see pictures of the resorts.
Remember when CathyCanada was the moderator of the resort boards, she use to do a picture each day as well, I think she posted a link on each of the boards that would acess the picture archives or something along those lines.
I am glad you started doing this, I appreciate your efforts in adding to our addictions!

I'd Love it! I didn't know you were doing it on the Theme Park Boards. Now I have to go check it out.

Thanks for the wonderful compliments, everyone! :) I'm trying to figure out how to do this, since there are a limited number of resorts and I have a tremendous amount of pix for some of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter