Wow... 6:00AM ADR's

Nazran

Mouseketeer
By 6:00:10 (10 seconds after ADR for my 180 +10 opened this morning) I had 1 option for a 4:00 PM Be Our Guest Dinner Reservation on 12/1 (MVMCP day). I selected it and proceeded to book, confirmed with credit card.

Moved on to 11/29 Lunch for Be Our Guest. Maybe 45 seconds after opening. Only thing available was a 10:20 AM Breakfast. I snagged it anyways.

Next was Ohana and by now it is probably 1 min 30 sec from opening bell. All that was left was a 9:40P

Then when I was almost done I happened to notice on webpage MDE I had no Dinner plans on 12/1.. MY 4PM BOG was NOT THERE! along with another reservation on another day. My mistake was not checking receipt of the email confirmation. However it wouldn't have mattered. The BoG would have been gone anyways. Working in web development I understand how multiple people clicked that same 4PM ressie within miliseconds of me and someone was just a touch faster.

In 2014 I got all of the ressies I wanted on 180+10 and had multiple time options, including the beta testing of BoG lunch reservations.

Its kind of a bummer not getting to eat at a location you really want to eat at given the amount of money you are forking over for the entire vacation.

Since my BoG Dinner reservation is the last night of my stay do I get up again tomorrow at 6AM and try again? I mean tomorrow someone is going to get their first shot at 180 + 10. Does Disney hold a certain number of reservations for each day in that +10 day period to allow everyone a fair shot at a reservation or are they all gone on 12/1 for those new 180+10 day tomorrow as well?

My daughter was up at 6 am too this morning. She was able to book CRT (Dinner) and Ohana (Breakfast). I warned her and told her to get up early.....on another note - I thought they held your cc on file for the reservation? It shows pending for the CRT Dinner.......will see if it posts

Had the same issue this morning. Really disappointed with the selection of restaurants available when we are 180+ days out. We never had this poor of selection in the past 5 years we've gone

People who are staying at Disney days before 180 opens up - have booked their weeklong reservations overlapping with our 180 days making very hard to get the hard to get restaurants unfortunately :(

Since my BoG Dinner reservation is the last night of my stay do I get up again tomorrow at 6AM and try again? I mean tomorrow someone is going to get their first shot at 180 + 10. Does Disney hold a certain number of reservations for each day in that +10 day period to allow everyone a fair shot at a reservation or are they all gone on 12/1 for those new 180+10 day tomorrow as well?

i see your staying on-site for 7 days. your full 7 day dining window should've opened.

My daughter was up at 6 am too this morning. She was able to book CRT (Dinner) and Ohana (Breakfast). I warned her and told her to get up early.....on another note - I thought they held your cc on file for the reservation? It shows pending for the CRT Dinner.......will see if it posts

CRT takes payment in advance.

This is truly sad and I also feel defeated. I only got one reservation I wanted. Everything else was booked up. I don't understand it. I am feeling so bummed out and feel like I failed! It's our first trip to Disney and I prepped and planned and researched... sigh. I didn't get the bbb apt either there were no openings at Mk.

This is truly sad and I also feel defeated. I only got one reservation I wanted. Everything else was booked up. I don't understand it. I am feeling so bummed out and feel like I failed! It's our first trip to Disney and I prepped and planned and researched... sigh. I didn't get the bbb apt either there were no openings at Mk.

That stinks - sorry. don't give up, keep trying/checking for cancellations.

It really seems from reading that people who booked today really struggled. The fact that people are booking 180 +10 shouldn't matter SO much because that's not new - it's been that way for years and booking hasn't been as hard. I booked Sunday and was lucky to get everything I wanted. I would say keep trying though b/c I saw new things open up today that weren't there yesterday.

I did my booking earlier at 6 am and the only issue I had was I couldn't get BOG on my first choice but I knew that was very likely as it was the start of my trip.

Are you doing the party that night? If you are, there could be more availability if they decide to offer bookings to people with tickets. I'm sure they will, it'd be dumb for them not to. Otherwise I second what others have said, keep trying. People change their mind all the time and once FP's are done, a lot more will open up.

Use the touringplans reservation finder, things always seem to open up, and most people end up getting the ones they want, as time gets closer and people change their plans.

We booked last Monday in our 180 day. We have a shorter trip with just 6 park days. We were not able to get a bOG dinner for any day and it is not a party week! We were able to get a 12 pm lunch on day 184, which we were also need about.

We were not able to get a single reservation for our first park day, officially 181 in Disney terms, at either HS or MK. Been working on that one everyday and have the reservation finder helping us too.

I had a very similar experience yesterday, but it turns out that the ones I'm waiting on supposedly aren't available to book, yet. (Biergarten, primarily). We eventually got everything else we were looking for, but it took calling and speaking with multiple CMs for a few of them. I also don't recall a time that I've had quite this much difficulty in booking.

Magic Kingdom being closed to 3 Christmas parties and a 4:30 cast member party that week makes BOG dinner even more of a premium. Became a complicated week for planning. You will get it, just takes time. 60 days and 45 days deadlines always free some up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter