WOW!! A Fabulous Fall Trip to HRH Sept-Oct '18-& Live TR's 8/5-8/7, 9/7-9/9!!Plus Bonus TR 11/1-11/3

I really like the new locker area for The Mummy! So convenient to scan your ticket instead of the finger scan! And having multiple sizes for the lockers is helpful!

The standby line was super long- out to the entrance. We waited about 20 minutes in EP!:thumbsup2

Love this ride!

1876266_106040074.jpg

It was now about 5:30 and the Studios was closing at 6. We headed to Kings Cross to make our way over to IOA. Everyone not attending Rock the Universe was doing the same. The standby line was huge here, too! We waited about 25 minutes in EP!:thumbsup2

We joined the cutest family in our train compartment. The children were so excited! It is wonderful to see the pure joy on the faces of children! It makes it exciting for us as well- even though we've experienced the ride many times!

thumbnail_IMG_2619.jpg thumbnail_IMG_2622.jpg

We arrived at IOA and went to Poseidon's Fury. We don't do this show very often, but it is very enjoyable! Afterwards, we took a break and headed to our destination for dinner- The Marvel Character dinner!!

The dinner is held in Cafe 4- across from The Hulk. It is open only for those attending the character dinner. We had one of the last seatings at
7:45 pm. There were only about six other families there.

thumbnail_IMG_2651.jpg

They serve you your drinks at the table and there is a buffet for dinner- many good choices! We thought the food was very good!!

First, salads:

thumbnail_IMG_2623.jpg thumbnail_IMG_2624.jpg thumbnail_IMG_2625.jpg thumbnail_IMG_2626.jpg

Of course, the highlight is to meet up with the Marvel characters! The other families had little children- the characters were so good with them! There is a little advantage for being all adults! They can really get into their character and let loose! They were all so fun! They sat at our table with us as we ate and chatted! We talked about our hometown, the parks, and of course all about their particular character!

They had a photographer following Spiderman & Captain America. We took our own photos with the others.

I only like the HHN decorations during the day too!

You have a beautiful family!

Yep- I don't notice much of the HHN decor at night- seems like I'm always watching for the scareactors! I'm going to try and get some pictures this year!:thumbsup2 or maybe I'll enlist Joe as the photographer!

:)

Looks fun and now I am hungry!
Was the fire on The Mummy's treasure room working? been chatter on the FB page it has been nonworking alot lately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter