Wow An Australian Section! I Am SO EXCITED TO GO!!

Sounds wonderful but five days in a row of early mornings combined with late nights will be absolutely exhausting :scared1:

razza1987 said:
This is our planned itinerary now for our late Feb 2013 trip. Opinions are wanted on if we should change anything as we have never been there before lol.

24th Feb

Animal Kingdom

1900 PF Restaurant 6:40pm

MK Evening Magic Hours 8-10pm

25th Feb

1900 PF Breakfast 8am

Hollywood Studios

Evening Extra Magic Hours at Hollywood Studios 7pm – 9pm

26th Feb

Morning Extra Magic Hour at Epcot 8am – 9am

Epcot

Arkheshus Royal Banquet Hall 7pm

27th Feb

Crystal Palace Breakfast 8:05am

Magic Kingdom

Be Our Guest Restaurant 8pm

28th Feb

Magic Kingdom Morning Extra Magic Hour: 8am – 9am

Magic Kingdom

Chef Mickeys 9:20pm

Let me know what you think. I'm open to any suggestions whatsoever lol

1900 pf is great but once is enough considering all the other options ( especially Epcot dining). Avoid chef mickeys. Its a zoo at the best of times. Try also at Hollywood studios sci fi diner for something different.

Yay a newbie :cool1: It's my first trip to Disney/America and Overseas next year as well! My advice is please learn all about trip reports so that you can give us one :rotfl: You are travelling just a couple of months before me! Are you going to visit anywhere else while you are over there?

Yay a newbie :cool1: It's my first trip to Disney/America and Overseas next year as well! My advice is please learn all about trip reports so that you can give us one :rotfl: You are travelling just a couple of months before me! Are you going to visit anywhere else while you are over there?
Nope just our trip to Disney in Florida though I'm considering spending a bit of time in New York as well while he flies home lol

1900 pf is great but once is enough considering all the other options ( especially Epcot dining). Avoid chef mickeys. Its a zoo at the best of times. Try also at Hollywood studios sci fi diner for something different.
I wanted to do the breakfast with the Mad Hatter and the dinners with the stepsister so we opted for both lol

razza1987 said:
I wanted to do the breakfast with the Mad Hatter and the dinners with the stepsister so we opted for both lol

Well the grand Floridian is certainly a beautiful location to go to so make sure you have a good look around while you are at 1900PF. We enjoyed the band that played in the huge,main lobby each night. It's a very charming place.

Ahhhh my best friend in NY wants me to come and visit her while there and go with her to LA so it looks like I'll be adding Disneyland onto my trip as well!!!

Just ordered my Disney Trip Planning DVD. At least I think I did. It didn't give me a confirmation to tell me I had but I sent it twice just in case lol

razza1987 said:
Just ordered my Disney Trip Planning DVD. At least I think I did. It didn't give me a confirmation to tell me I had but I sent it twice just in case lol

hi razza

leave a post if you get it. I ordered one 2 months ago but it hasn't arrived. I've been before but they never used to stand them here. I ordered one just to see what was on them!!!

razza1987 said:
Can someone please confirm for me that the castle in my second signature is the Disneyland castle? I'm still not sure of the differences lol

I still don't know. I think it is lol

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

tastes like chicken...:rotfl:

welcome to our happy place...a place where dreams come true and crazy is our town motto.....

this is one addiction that will last a lifetime:cheer2:

plan but also be flexible, and sign up for your airline program ( ok, had to add that in)..promise me you'll sign up:bitelip: please, pinky swear....:hyper::hyper::hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter