Wow Kungaloosh is tasty!!!

TheLug

I learned, conquered, drank and passed on the Kung
So I couldn't find blackberry brandy but wow it's tasty. I made plenty!!

Welcome to the drunk side....I mean dark side. And by my calculations, if you posted at 8:04ET that you like kungaloosh...you should be asleep by now.

OMG!!! Another lush on the loose!!! Hide your children!

Not yet!! I doubled the recipe full circle made double!! I'm on the monorail now at the poly. I just ate at chef Mickey. Man it was good. I didn't even know I liked brandy!!

Not yet!! I doubled the recipe full circle made double!! I'm on the monorail now at the poly. I just ate at chef Mickey. Man it was good. I didn't even know I liked brandy!!
Chef Mickey's was good? You MUST be drunk! :rotfl2:

If you drink brandy it just means that your able to rub elbows with the upper crust! You know the Vanderbilts Carnegies, and the Rockefellers.Oh ya and The Fiends!

Chef Mickey's was good? You MUST be drunk! :rotfl2:

The food was yummy!!! Remember work paid that $34 (solo trip) so it was extra tasty!!!

BTW my solo monorail car is now stupid crowded!!

So, solo ain't so bad, is it ?

Having a good time!! Chef mickeys was very character filled. I was accompanied by every character because I was alone. Not sure I would go back. Enjoyed just cruisin on the boat and monorail!! Neighbors are great trip is good!!

Tomorrow is les chefs in epcot. Not sure if I will get that or geddyyap and go. It sounds tasty.

If you couldn't find blackberry brandy, what did you sub with? Raspberry liquor will work, too.

If you're gonna be there later this week, I'll hook you up with a real Kungaloosh - I have the blackberry brandy.

I always recommend a little "hair of the dog" for hangovers. After all, there is orange juice in it, making it the perfect breakfast drink!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter