Wow Kungaloosh is tasty!!!

Chef Mickey's was good? You MUST be drunk! :rotfl2:

I witnessed TheLug downing two large unknown drinks and then heading off towards the boat dock. Those drinks had a good 30 minutes to kick in before arriving at Chef Mickeys. And I told him to try Ohana's not Obama.

Sorry Lug, but this is some good stuff. :rotfl2:

I witnessed TheLug downing two large unknown drinks and then heading off towards the boat dock. Those drinks had a good 30 minutes to kick in before arriving at Chef Mickeys. And I told him to try Ohana's not Obama.

Sorry Lug, but this is some good stuff. :rotfl2:

O it was a blast!! You witnessed the first Kungaloosh downing of the TheLug. I polished them off in my now "TheLug's only approved Kungaloosh drinking device" Madeby Arribas Bros on Main Street in MK. They sure had plenty of time to kick in!!!

OK, Toasted Almond Recipe

Single Serving:

Place crushed ice in your favorite glass.

Pour Kahlua to about 1/3 to 1/2 of the glass. (With the ice in there!!) Add Half & Half to almost full, then a splash of Amaretto, then mix back and forth using another cup, then enjoy!!

Rick made some in the blender over Labor Day.

Same thing, add the ice first, then about 1/2 Kahlua, then mostly the rest Half & Half, then splash some Amaretto, then hit the blender button!!

OK, Toasted Almond Recipe

Single Serving:

Place crushed ice in your favorite glass.

Pour Kahlua to about 1/3 to 1/2 of the glass. (With the ice in there!!) Add Half & Half to almost full, then a splash of Amaretto, then mix back and forth using another cup, then enjoy!!

:woohoo: :drinking1 :faint:

So you gave out Rick's secret? :yay:

Rick made some in the blender over Labor Day.

Same thing, add the ice first, then about 1/2 Kahlua, then mostly the rest Half & Half, then splash some Amaretto, then hit the blender button!!

I was going to ask for this, they were GREAT. Not sure if I am going to do all the mixed drinks for Halloween, so if anyone want something just bring it and we will make it, because I got TheLug to work the blender!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter