WP/LS/UK - 6/21/07 - removed

I love the TR so far!!! Cant wait to hear more about the wedding! :)

Can't wait to read more! We have almost the same plans - with the exception of the DP location. We're looking at French Island.

i love all those pictures...you can tell you were super excited!!!

What great parents to get you guys a car!!!

I love those bags!!! Id be mad they got misplaced to...hopefully it wasnt to many.

I cant wait to see the sedding pics....your sig has got me excited!!!!

Congrats

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :cheer2:

Great start - can't wait to read more!! :surfweb
:

awe...poor Mike! You were so sweet to try to make him feel better.
Love the welcome bags! Can't wait for more pics!!!popcorn::

I love Lowes! Enjoy time with hubby, then come back and show us the pics!

The first ride we went on was It's a Small World. I know a lot of people love that ride but the whole time I just kept thinking that this was the only ride at Disney that lasted too long. Does that make me a horrible Disney fan?? :rolleyes1

Don't feel bad. I don't even ride that ride anymore. I just plain don't like it. Great TR so far. Can't wait to read more.

Great pics! Wow, you guys took over Ohana, huh. May I ask if you used your dde card to discount the meal? Just wondering.......Keep the update coming.

I can't wait to hear about the wedding day! :yay:

ETA: Maya and Carter are adorable! I just bought the men's polo and women's tank top in that Tiki series from TDS for our Aloha BBQ/Welcome Party! :)

I can't believe I forgot to tell you guys about the biggest pixie dust we received. The reason I had to get to Epcot before the rehearsal to pick up the dining card was so we could use it at the rehearsal/welcome dinner. They had brought our bill to Mike's parents and right away I asked them to check if our discount was on it. I had showed the host our dining card before we were seated and he said it would be noted on our bill for the server. Luckily I was near by and asked them to check because they hadn't taken the 20% off for the 10 people it applied to. I took it up to the server and showed him our dining card. He said he would go have the manager fix it. When he brought it back he said the manager was feeling generous and applied the 20% to the entire bill :yay: :woohoo: :banana: :cool1:. I was so excited! Mike's mom couldn't believe how much it saved. Hopefully I don't make anyone mad by telling you about it. I'm sure it's not something that happens often. It was definitely worth the wait and wrong lines at Epcot to pick the card up earlier in the day!

That's awesome!!! :woohoo: I love that DDE!

Hi Kelly!

Congratulations and welcome back!! Love you TR so far and great pictures! Keep them coming, can't wait to hear about the wedding day!:goodvibes

Kelly I absolutely love your TR! It definitely brings back memories-- esp of O'hana's and the Aloha lady!! Haha... we got pestered by her as well!! I cant wait for more and I love the photos!! Keep 'em coming!

BTW I LOVE those welcome bags you made!! Im so jealous!:thumbsup2 Looks like the wedding party knew how to put them to good use!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter