WP/LS/UK - 6/21/07 - removed

Great TR so far. Can't wait to hear more. I know all about those welcome bags, the All star didn't hand ours out either so we ended up letting everyone know they had something waiting at the desk. About half of our guest ended up having to pick them up at the front desk. Sorry you were so stressed, the first day we got there was very busy and stressful but it all ended that day for me.

Ohana's looked like a good time. We actually got called up to lead the kids around the room and had a special dance. We had a blast though, and all our party got up to do the hula. I still have to post that part on my own TR. They gave us the 20% on the entire bill as well but we presented them with 5 DDE cards for the 50 of us.

Looking forward to the wedding day....you are putting me to shame because I have been married since March and am not finished my TR. I have to get on it!

Great TR so far. Can't wait to hear more. I know all about those welcome bags, the All star didn't hand ours out either so we ended up letting everyone know they had something waiting at the desk. About half of our guest ended up having to pick them up at the front desk. Sorry you were so stressed, the first day we got there was very busy and stressful but it all ended that day for me.

Ohana's looked like a good time. We actually got called up to lead the kids around the room and had a special dance. We had a blast though, and all our party got up to do the hula. I still have to post that part on my own TR. They gave us the 20% on the entire bill as well but we presented them with 5 DDE cards for the 50 of us.

Looking forward to the wedding day....you are putting me to shame because I have been married since March and am not finished my TR. I have to get on it!

These are so fun to read! popcorn:: I hope one day I'll get the awesome chance of a DFTW and be able to post. Where were you from in Michigan? I saw a MSU t-shirts in one of the pics, that's where I work (and graduated from). Also, actually where I am replying to this from as well :)

Kelly
Amazing TR!!!! You are too cute. I cannot wait to hear more!!!! You looked like it was an amazing time!

We are both originally from Midland, MI. I lived in East Lansing for four years while I did my undergrad at MSU and another year during my teaching internship in Holt. I'm jealous you're there. I kept meaning to go back before our move to Florida but never had the chance. The Dairy Store sounds really good right now. You'll see lots of MSU shirts in the pictures. Most of the girls at the wedding also went there for their undergrads. Even our ring bearer ended up changing into a Spartan football jersey for the dessert party. I was so excited when I saw him wearing it because they are from Minnesota.

I grew up in the Jackson area, but I know where Midland is. I actually work in the College of Ed, so depending how long ago you came through for your teaching degree I may have seen you around good ole Erickson. Dairy store does sound good, but with the weather in the 90's the last week or so, it's near impossible to get in there for some.

I do know Trudy. She taught for the department that I work in last summer. You might know one of my co-workers daughters if you graduated then. Stephanie Daiss is her name. I got my BA in 2004 from the College of Communication Arts & Sciences.

Sorry..I'm hijacking your thread!

Oh, I just love the pics of you all getting ready. How exciting! You made one beautiful bride!

Holy Moly girl you look like a knock out!! Amazing! You are seriously a beautiful bride!! No lie! I love your hair-- Ana did a great job. I wish i had researched a little further on my hair and makeup woman because I didnt really get what I wanted... but oh well. Are you pleased with the outcome?? I bet you are! Cant wait for the next installment!!popcorn::

Wow I LOVE your TR so far!!! You look so gorgeous! I love your dress and your flower girl is TOO cute! :goodvibes I can't wait to read more!

I knew I shouldn't have checked the board one more time. DF is taking me out on a surprise date night and I have to leave now. I can't wait to come back and read it!!! :yay:

I do know Stephanie! She was in TE 402 (that might not be the right number, it's been awhile) with me during our internship year. Didn't she get a job teaching somewhere in the Lansing area? You're not hijacking my thread. My friend Ana who is in a lot of the pictures from the wedding also graduated from MSU's College of Communication Arts & Sciences but in 2005. Small world!

Yeah, she taught at Ovid last year. She's actually in North Carolina right now interviewing for a position there (along with her soon to be husband). Creepy how small the world can be sometimes. :lmao:

you look so pretty!!!! can't wait to see more pics!!!popcorn::

Wedding-Mayagettingexcited.jpg

She kinda looks like Tinker Bell with that green dress and bright blonde hair. :tink:

Love your dress too. Great TR so far. Can't wait to read the rest.

You have the most detailed trip report. I love it and can't wait for the next installment!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter