Wyndham Garden near Disney Springs

PALionKingfan

Mouseketeer
Can anyone give any feedback as to what this hotel is like? The reviews seem positive for the most part and I know it is a good neighbor hotel so you can book FP 60 days out and take advantage of EMH. I was wondering how is the bus service? It says it runs every 1/2 hour to the parks but for those that have utilized it is it reliable? Is it a good way to get to the parks?

Can anyone give any feedback as to what this hotel is like? The reviews seem positive for the most part and I know it is a good neighbor hotel so you can book FP 60 days out and take advantage of EMH. I was wondering how is the bus service? It says it runs every 1/2 hour to the parks but for those that have utilized it is it reliable? Is it a good way to get to the parks?

The hotel is not a Good Neighbor Hotel (they don't get EMH & 60 day FP+) ..

it is an "Official Walt Disney World Resort" ... and yes they do get 60 day FP+ and EMH.

Wanted to clarify because I wouldn't want anyone to book at an actual Good Neighbor hotel and expect the perks. This was a rumor started by one of the big Disney websites but it's not correct.

The bus service is good. The system services just the Disney Springs hotels and comes often. It is a very good way to the parks, and DS hotels are some of the few hotels I would stay in outside of Disney's if I were dependent on a shuttle system.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter