X-mas Stocking Sent/Received thread *Completed!*

mommaU4

DIS Veteran
This is the Sent/Received thread for the DIS Girls-only Trip's Christmas Stocking Exchange.
(posts about mailings only, not for sign-ups)

pic4.jpg

Couple things to keep in mind:
*The minimum dollar amount is $25, which DOES include the cost of the stocking, but NOT shipping, or any extras should you choose to include them.

*Mail by date will be Nov. 24, just before the Thanksgiving holiday. Please post here once it's been mailed. It's important to try and mail on time for this because we will all be opening the same day and we don't want anyone left out because of a late arrival. Thanks! Also delivery confirmation is highly recommended.

*Finally, you DO NOT open your package when it arrives. Simply post that you received it, tuck it away someplace safe (no peeking!) and then on December 8th @ 7:00 p.m. we will all open our packages at the same time and post what we received! :)
If you can, it would be preferable to post a picture along with your description. Just makes it more fun!

christmas_Stockings.jpg

If you have any questions about the exchange feel free to post here or send me a PM and I will be happy to answer them for you. I am looking forward to another wonderful exchange!

Have fun shopping exchangers! Ho Ho Ho!! :santa:

merry_christmas.jpg

Yay for Exchanges!!!

I already have the stocking, just need to find goodies to go in it :thumbsup2.

I cheated and have been shopping for about a week now. (a perk of being the host!! LOL) I just need to pick up a few little Christmas treats to go in it. And a bigger box!! I brought home three sizes from the post office and none of them are big enough!! :scared1:
I sure hope my person likes everything......if not, send it back!! I want the stuff that's in there. :rolleyes1 ;) :rotfl:

10.gif

I cheated and have been shopping for about a week now. (a perk of being the host!! LOL) I just need to pick up a few little Christmas treats to go in it. And a bigger box!! I brought home three sizes from the post office and none of them are big enough!! :scared1:
I sure hope my person likes everything......if not, send it back!! I want the stuff that's in there. :rolleyes1 ;) :rotfl:

10.gif

No, no, no........they can just send it to me if they don't like it!!

Hi ladies!

Not part of the exchange this time, but I am anxious to keep up with all of the fun! :goodvibes

Okay so my persons stuff is going to be in 2 different shipments. I ordered something from Disneyshopping.com that will be sent directly to them. SO DON'T OPEN IT WHEN IT ARRIVES!! :)

Almost done - just have to order one more thing, so my friend will also be getting a package sent separately. No peeking!!!!

I was at Target tonight and they have the cutest Minnie and Mickey holiday plates, cups, mugs, travel mugs, serving platters, bowls, salad plates, etc. I've never seen stuff like that there and I love it. Here is the cookie jar. I think it's so cute, and would make a nice gift filled with some cookies. Maybe for a teacher or something. I'll have to think about it.
http://www.target.com/Mickey-Holida...om_size-bin,target_com_brand-bin&frombrowse=0

And they had this awesome Disney luminious calendar with Snow White on the cover, and each month was a different character including Alice, each one lit up so pretty. I can't explain it very well, but it was really nicely done. I should've bought it! They only had one left. Oh well. Maybe I'll go back and look for it again.

I was trying to be good and not spend money. LOL I even put back the Cold Stone Birthday Cake remix candies I had in my cart. What was I thinking?? :rotfl:

Anyway, I saw lots of fun Christmas gifts/stocking stuffers out there. Should be easy shopping for this exchange! Enjoy!

I was trying to be good and not spend money. LOL I even put back the Cold Stone Birthday Cake remix candies I had in my cart. What was I thinking??

I didn't know they had candies?!?! This is my fav ice cream for Cold Stones! I will have to look for these.

I didn't know they had candies?!?! This is my fav ice cream for Cold Stones! I will have to look for these.

It's my favorite too!! I love the cake batter ice cream at Cold Stone. It's sooo good. I was really tempted to get these. I should have because I keep wondering what they taste like. :lmao:

Quiet here on the stocking exchange thread. Hope you are all finding some fun Christmas goodies for your exchange person. :)

%21B8tQWoQBWk%7E$%28KGrHqN,%21h0EzL3tgtdVBM30He800g%7E%7E0_12.JPG

Found this posted on another thread. They are selling them at Walgreens. Cute!! I bought the Halloween Mickey one, but I might have to get this too. Just wanted to share for those still looking for ideas. :)

I finished shopping today, now all I have to do is find the right box. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter