X-mas Stocking Sent/Received thread *Completed!*

I sent my package out today. I hope my Diva likes it.

Two packages shipped. Great! :thumbsup2

Tomorrow is the mail by date. Remember to post once it's on the way. Thanks!! And for those braving cold or nasty weather to go out, be safe and stay warm! :hug:

12.gif

My package is officially in the loving hands of the USPS :thumbsup2

I will hopefully get mine out. We have been under a blizzard warning & the street to the post office is horrible!
Today is snowday. Would anyone like 2 kids? :lmao:

I've got mine all ready to go, just have to drop it off at the PO tomorrow. Along with 2 other packages. :) :) I had so much shopping...that's what I did most of yesterday! lol I hope my exchange buddy likes it as much as I enjoyed picking it out. :)

Hello exchangers!!! Today is the mail by date!!! :cool1: Time to work on getting those packages out and on their way to their new homes.
5.gif

My package is finally boxed up, addressed and ready to go. Ruben's going to mail it after work today. I will post back once it's actually left his hands.

My package is officially in the loving hands of the USPS :thumbsup2
Thanks Wendall!

I will hopefully get mine out. We have been under a blizzard warning & the street to the post office is horrible!
Today is snowday. Would anyone like 2 kids? :lmao:
Oh, I remember those snow days. So fun for the first hour, then boredom sets in. :rotfl:
Just let me know once you are able to get out and about. I know weather's been rough in your area.

I've got mine all ready to go, just have to drop it off at the PO tomorrow. Along with 2 other packages. :) :) I had so much shopping...that's what I did most of yesterday! lol I hope my exchange buddy likes it as much as I enjoyed picking it out. :)
Sounds good. Just post back once it's gone out for sure. Thanks!!

I am almost done shopping, but chances are mine will not go out until Friday. There is one more store that I need to hit before I'm done and it's probably not going to happen today. But, y'all should be used to this by now as I think I'm usually one of the last to get mine mailed every time. I promise to make up for it with a good package.

I am almost done shopping, but chances are mine will not go out until Friday. There is one more store that I need to hit before I'm done and it's probably not going to happen today. But, y'all should be used to this by now as I think I'm usually one of the last to get mine mailed every time. I promise to make up for it with a good package.

LOL No worries, Jane. Just post again once you've mailed. Thanks!!

(A day or two won't matter much ladies. As long as all packages are received by Dec. 8, or sooner, we are still good! :thumbsup2 )

Mine is on the way - should arrive by next week. It will be coming in two parts though :thumbsup2

My package is on its way :thumbsup2.

Estimate arrival date of next Wednesday. I sure hope my Diva likes it. I had fun doing the shopping. My daughter enjoyed it too.

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving with their friends and family. :grouphug:

Mine will make it out either Friday or Monday. Its dang cold to go anywhere. It was -18 this morning. Right now its a balmy 0* ahhhh the heat wave!

Mine is on the way - should arrive by next week. It will be coming in two parts though :thumbsup2
:thumbsup2

My package is on its way :thumbsup2.

Estimate arrival date of next Wednesday. I sure hope my Diva likes it. I had fun doing the shopping. My daughter enjoyed it too.

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving with their friends and family. :grouphug:
:thumbsup2 Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Mine will make it out either Friday or Monday. Its dang cold to go anywhere. It was -18 this morning. Right now its a balmy 0* ahhhh the heat wave!
Oh come on.......put on your shorts, flip flops and enjoy the warm weather! ;)

Mine has been mailed! :santa:

I mailed mine off today:santa:

Okay, mine was mailed today with 15 minutes to spare! :thumbsup2

Should arrive Friday or Saturday.

Thanksgiving.jpg

Well I'm another person running a little behind. I had NO time this week to do shopping or anything else :upsidedow. I finally finished up my shopping about an hour ago and packed my box all up so it will mail out on Friday :thumbsup2.

Wooo Hooo for a 4 day weekend :cheer2:.

Happy Thanksgiving ladies!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter